• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tianeptine addiction
(05-01-2015, 01:37 PM)WeAreScientists Wrote: Take a shitload of Immodium (pun not intended) to help your withdrawals, in the long term you want to taper off with a proper opiate though obviously.

Im sure your aware ofpeople getting addicted to lopermide, eve fda or onto it.Read mad margarets webapage, its frightening.

Best Pal, Hope you well
(05-01-2015, 10:14 AM)Bubbacush Wrote: Let me first start off by saying I have been addicted to opiates for 5 years starting with oxy and eventually moving up to iv use of heroin, it's been a constant battle to say the least. I've been to the done clinic and on and off bupe numerous times, but always ended back on dope. Lately after my last hard run on heroin daily for about 6 months straight I came across tianeptine on a forum I found out it is marketed in other countries as antidepressant but also found out is a full agonist at the μ and δ opioid receptors. So running low on funds decided to give it a try.and bought 100 grams from a trusted nurotropic site. Wow at first I couldn't believe it almost no transition withdrawal from heroin, and also it felt like a more functional opioid than heroin with almost a light amphetamine quality. Well been doing tianeptine for about 3 months, and as of lately ran out. And let me just say the withdrawal from this drug is just as bad as heroin and I'm on day 5 and still am sore sweaty cold and with out etizolam don't think I could have made it this far...

Sorry I'm late comer to this thread and haven't had time to read every post, but I'm very interested in Tianeptine and found interesting that a heroin user could use this in place of Heroin, when Tianeptine is supposed to have a very weak affinity for the opioid receptors?

Sorry if it's been asked/answered already, but what kind of dosage was OP taking to get a suppress heroin WD? A massive dose I'm thinking? Or was it potentiated in some way?

And was OP taking the Sodium or Sulphate form?

He says he was on it 3 months, I assume daily? And has developed classic opioid dependency WD.

I'm wondering if...

The Tianeptine hasn't caused WD symptoms, but was rather merely suppressing the heroin WD?

Has anyone taken Tianeptine daily and experienced opioid style WD symptoms, or heard of anyone who has? Could this occur at normal daily therapeutic dose, or only at higher recreational dose (from abuse)?
(04-08-2016, 06:16 PM)JoBloggs Wrote:
(05-01-2015, 10:14 AM)Bubbacush Wrote: Let me first start off by saying I have been addicted to opiates for 5 years starting with oxy and eventually moving up to iv use of heroin, it's been a constant battle to say the least. I've been to the done clinic and on and off bupe numerous times, but always ended back on dope. Lately after my last hard run on heroin daily for about 6 months straight I came across tianeptine on a forum I found out it is marketed in other countries as antidepressant but also found out is a full agonist at the μ and δ opioid receptors. So running low on funds decided to give it a try.and bought 100 grams from a trusted nurotropic site. Wow at first I couldn't believe it almost no transition withdrawal from heroin, and also it felt like a more functional opioid than heroin with almost a light amphetamine quality. Well been doing tianeptine for about 3 months, and as of lately ran out. And let me just say the withdrawal from this drug is just as bad as heroin and I'm on day 5 and still am sore sweaty cold and with out etizolam don't think I could have made it this far...

Sorry I'm late comer to this thread and haven't had time to read every post, but I'm very interested in Tianeptine and found interesting that a heroin user could use this in place of Heroin, when Tianeptine is supposed to have a very weak affinity for the opioid receptors?

Sorry if it's been asked/answered already, but what kind of dosage was OP taking to get a suppress heroin WD? A massive dose I'm thinking? Or was it potentiated in some way?

And was OP taking the Sodium or Sulphate form?

He says he was on it 3 months, I assume daily? And has developed classic opioid dependency WD.

I'm wondering if...

The Tianeptine hasn't caused WD symptoms, but was rather merely suppressing the heroin WD?

Has anyone taken Tianeptine daily and experienced opioid style WD symptoms, or heard of anyone who has? Could this occur at normal daily therapeutic dose, or only at higher recreational dose (from abuse)?

Yes Tianeptine causes physical dependence, and the mega doses obviously result in higher affinity for the opiod receptors which with cessation result in all of the horrible opiod symptoms associated with this. Add to the mix, the removal of the serotonergic effects over a prolonged exposure and it really is a very fucking nasty drug to withdraw from if one megadoses it.

Search 'Reddit Tianeptine Withdrawal' for some ancedotal but eye opening accounts of this.

Disclaimer: I have used Tianeptine in sensible, therapeutic doses (12.5mg x 3 daily of sodium or 40mg 1x daily of sulphate) and will continue to do so in times where I feel the need for a week or two of mood lift due to depression. It is really quite effective in this sense, I have never used it to get high however and have experienced absolutely zero withdrawal symptoms in coming off cold turkey 12.5mg x3 daily after 4 weeks of using it. 

The only drugs I have ever been dependent on are Etizolam over a period of daily usage spanning 8 months which was pretty horrible coming off over the course of 4 weeks but certainly nothing unmanageable, and the other is Phenibut which I used daily in stupid doses over the course of around a week and that resulted in teh most fucking horrific withdrawal symptoms I have ever experienced in my entire life and I ended up having to call in sick from work for an entire 4 days just to get my usage and dose at a manageable level to taper from over the course of another week. No residiual PAWS from Phenibut, the same cannot be said regarding Etizolam. Just thought I'd throw this in there in the spirit of harm reduction although apologies for the major digression. :)
Bought some from Tianeptine-store on Ebay. Got quite an Opioid tolerance but 50mg did nothing. Unless i got a bunk batch or far higher doses are needed it wasn't even as potent as 30mg of Codeine. Loperamide is a very potent Opioid but can only pass the Blood/Brain barrier in small amounts or rather only a small percentage of a dose makes it. Take enough though and it will alleviate Opiod WD symptoms. It binds perfectly well to the Opiate receptors in the Intestine hence the marketing as a Diarrhoea remedy, large doses taken to stave off the unpleasentness of cold turkey could well send the person to Constipation hell though.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter