• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The facebook group helping you take drugs as safely as possible (VICE NEWS)
This article is part of "Safe Sesh", a VICE harm reduction campaign produced in collaboration with The Loop and the Royal Society for Public Health.  

A new way of helping save lives and educate and inform those on drugs, leaping from 0 to 35k members in 8 months.

They are always looking for moderators, bluelight, UKCR and DF has a fantastic communites with many experienced and knowledgeable people.

Reach out to to me if you feel you can help! My Facebook name is Dan Owns. The group is called Sesh Safety.

https://www.vice.com/en_uk/article/7x9v3...-safe-sesh

May have posted this in wrong section, oops
They need help badly. I took a quick look and someone said "I just found a pill called Oxy 80 should I neck it". The answer was yes FFS!
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
(28-08-2017, 01:27 PM)MrApollo Wrote: They need help badly. I took a quick look and someone said "I just found a pill called Oxy 80 should I neck it". The answer was yes FFS!

Facepalm
(28-08-2017, 01:27 PM)MrApollo Wrote: They need help badly. I took a quick look and someone said "I just found a pill called Oxy 80 should I neck it". The answer was yes FFS!

That's how you end up with Czech Neck.
Its constant 24/7 moderation of comments and posts, its hard work. The more people I can get who are well versed the more efficient I can make the team and the content itself being monitored. 

We have around 50 admins, but its still not enough, we are at 40k now and going strong, and yes those are the type of frequent questions we get from kids who heard their fav rapper talking about oxy and xanax.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter