• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Best Racetam for Use with Stimulants
So,

As the title says. For example, CT High Street has 4 to chose from. I heard Noopept does not do much to increase the stimulant effect. So which the best racetam to use with stimulants?
May be phenylpiracetam? I tried quite  few of them but never noticed much. I never used them as a stimulant but more for concentration. I only notice armodafinil quite well in a relatively low dose. Can't see it being a very sane choice to add that one onto another stimulant.

For what do you want to use it in practice?
(04-02-2016, 02:37 PM)J.S. Wrote: May be phenylpiracetam? I tried quite  few of them but never noticed much. I never used them as a stimulant but more for concentration. I only notice armodafinil quite well in a relatively low dose. Can't see it being a very sane choice to add that one onto another stimulant.

I meant to use WITH a stimulant. Racetams, enhance the effect of stims and other psychoactive substances
I don't know a huge amount about racetams, but most of what I've read suggests that oxiracetam and phenylpiracetam are the most stimulating among them. Then again if you're already taking a stimulant, surely you want something that doesn't increase its effects?
(04-02-2016, 03:13 PM)sapmi Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 02:37 PM)J.S. Wrote: May be phenylpiracetam? I tried quite  few of them but never noticed much. I never used them as a stimulant but more for concentration. I only notice armodafinil quite well in a relatively low dose. Can't see it being a very sane choice to add that one onto another stimulant.

I meant to use WITH a stimulant. Racetams, enhance the effect of stims and other psychoactive substances

Well...what stimulants? I have not noticed much with armodafinil with Fasoracetam, aniracetam, piracetam, noopept, sunifiram. Aniracetam and fasoracetam seem to provide anxiolysis if anything....Only phenypiracetam might give armod something extra but it may be more information processing than a stimulant boost.

In the end these "findings"" of mine are all of limited value since they are so subjective. Good luck with your research.
Racetams actually have neuroprotective effects, increase euphoria and the other tingles you get with stimulants that I like. Noopept apparently does not do this (where did I read that)......... Basically it decreases tolerance 

So the best racetam for decreasing stim tolerance is........................???????????????????????????????? (please answer, i wanna order something)
Not a racetam, but memantine is reputed to lower stimulant tolerance.
(04-02-2016, 04:03 PM)sapmi Wrote: Racetams actually have neuroprotective effects, increase euphoria and the other tingles you get with stimulants that I like. Noopept apparently does not do this (where did I read that)......... Basically it decreases tolerance 

I haven't ever heard Nooept deceasing tolerance to anything. Also, very obvious responses to racetams can be quite individual. Many get no reaction.
(04-02-2016, 04:03 PM)sapmi Wrote: Racetams actually have neuroprotective effects, increase euphoria and the other tingles you get with stimulants that I like. Noopept apparently does not do this (where did I read that)......... Basically it decreases tolerance 

So the best racetam for decreasing stim tolerance is........................???????????????????????????????? (please answer, i wanna order something)

Nefiracetam reduces tolerance to morphine because of the camp increase, forskolin upregulates d2 and d3 because of camp increase so its possible increasing cAMP works for stim tolerace too.
Fasoracetam like nefiracetam increases cAMP.
Lasr couple of days I've snorted about 20-30mg of fasoracetam around the same time as my MPA. I think it improved the experience. I also like to snort a little Noopet as well. Got to be careful with noopet though as more isn't better.

(04-02-2016, 04:03 PM)sapmi Wrote: Basically it decreases tolerance

I've not heard of racetams decreasing tolerance. So if any do it probably isn't any relevant effect. I would start supplementing with high doses of magnesium malate (or just another good form). That will decrease tolerance. But if you really want to attack tolerance, buy a couple of sublingual droppers of Memantine from Ceretropic and take it every day, but start slow because many people report horrible brain fog if they jump right into 10mg. As far as I know that's the most powerful thing you can take for tolerance. (Oh I'm sure there's other stuff but I bet they're not so easy to find, and may be more dangerous)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter