• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tasty blends
I know but I have kids and a wife that doesn't really approve of lots of herbs and chemicals lying round the house! I don't smoke much these days so I'm exactly the kind of person that ready made blends are made for.
okay. well just be warned the pre made ones are STUPID STRONG! 

we're talking serious 1 hit wonder shit. (take your dose and quarter it, then take less!!!!)
Hood Hippy word
Yeah what tizzy said, generally try to avoid anything where they've given it a name connected to atom bombs, outer space or magical substances.
This is the seriously irresponsible side of head shops.
I'm actually very happy not to have started my chemical career right now, as teenager. I Can only imagine the results.
I like CW's blueberry blend, some find it strong and it does need respect, but it's not stupid strong and you won't end up having a fit, which is very easy with some of the brightly colored silver sealer bag products that are peddled by those who simply don't care.
Check out the latest post In our vendors news thread. It may Interest some people here :) it may not I dunno

All the best
(29-06-2014, 09:50 PM)Tizzy Wrote: okay. well just be warned the pre made ones are STUPID STRONG! 

we're talking serious 1 hit wonder shit. (take your dose and quarter it, then take less!!!!)

A good point but don't worry about me. I've been dabbling with these for years and I know full well to start off with really tiny amounts. I also don't buy ones where I don't know the active chem. there's been some really mental stuff put into these by irresponsible manufacturers, including mxe and other highly potent substances that I wouldn't dream of smoking.
Yeah 5meodalt is a common adulterant.
Not clever.
I just bought iBlaze Tropic Thunder it tastes like pineapple rubicon. Hmm, a very nice and mellow high, none of this sending me whacky like pandora's box and exodus. Anyone else had the same effects with iBlaze Tropic Thunder?
Partydrink
Psyclone - Fun - Very strong.
Clockwork orange reloaded is very nice. (new)
Pandora's Box is quite nice.
Bud Factory - Very Strong be warned (green pack)
Exodus - Damn nation - Strong
Theres another Exodus, forget exact name very nice!
Cherry bomb - nice/strong
Joker Blueberry/Red Very strong not a nice taste/Blueberry not so intense nice taste
Funky Buddha Silver 5F-AKB-48, AB-FUBINACA / Didnt rly hit the spot tbh pref the old silver!
Tropic thunder blue magic in post to test.

iblaze i found to be of the old cbd's weak and lacking everything basically, wouldnt rec.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter