• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tasty blends
wzrd thats retarded I have had multiple orders and never had anything go wrong just because he had some teething issues when he started up does not mean he's scamming

/derail
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
anyone looking through his thread knows exactly what he's doing and I thought us folks around here banned shady vendors? fuck that.
Finally someone thanks anarch  :) and will do blodwyn sorry
Thanks

CTHighstreet
[email protected]
Cognition Tuning

UKCR DISCOUNT : UKCR10
AV tried the AKBERRY from CT its a nice toke the best has got to that iherb stuff in tubes thats really nice but was pricey as anything like £10 for 0.5g mmmm tasted so good though think that was from a headshop though which would explain the price.
I've had some bends now.  several times in the last month or so, mostly free or added in with whatever.  Man they are piss weak. they look nice, all green and kind of herby etc... but...but you try to smoke them and...well its the exact opposite of taking an artillery shell in the face.  even smoking 50/50 blend with rolling tobacco = not much really. 

I'm not even a smoker either, I just buy a bit of the powder every now and again, often with months or seasons inbetween.   Almost all of the single skin rollys I have made like this are impossible to finish, just half of one will take your face off.

Anyway I have often thought of making a contribution in the threads that say noids etc will destroy you etc, bain of your life etc... but from my point of view they are far to unsatisfying to be desirable enough to really push that far. 

Just a bit of a smoke now and again, every now and again.  No more than that though, too boring.
All comprehension is temporary, understand nothing, try to understand everything.
I think somone should make a thj-018 blend
i never touch syn noids but the THJ-18 has pricked my ears up.

the illegal version was pretty close to the real thing right?
Hood Hippy word
(05-03-2014, 11:44 PM)cthighstreet Wrote: we're doing one with 5f-pb22 and another with a mixture of 5f-akb48 and akb48
Really, akb48? Not akb48f?

Anyway, back on topic, original spice did have a smell all of it's own that I never managed to pin down, kind of vanilla chocolate but with an almost paan-like flavor. And it seemed attached to the active ingredient because the smell was stronger with the more potent blends (gold and diamond etc).
Would love to know what that was...
(28-06-2014, 12:44 AM)Tizzy Wrote: i never touch syn noids but the THJ-18 has pricked my ears up.

Yes the old jwh's were far superior to the stronger more dangerous noids available now - thanks government.
Which is why I'm a bit surprised this hasn't proved more popular. In another post I put that someone should make a blend from TJH-018 and someone rather unhelpfully said there was one available but failed to say where from.

(28-06-2014, 12:44 AM)Tizzy Wrote: i never touch syn noids but the THJ-18 has pricked my ears up.

Yes the old jwh's were far superior to the stronger more dangerous noids available now - thanks government.
Which is why I'm a bit surprised this hasn't proved more popular. In another post I put that someone should make a blend from TJH-018 and someone rather unhelpfully said there was one available but failed to say where from.
oh. nice of them.

however making your own blend is super easy and way cheaper. also ties in nicely with HR purposes as you know mg/g
Hood Hippy word

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter