• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tasty blends
I miss the smell and taste of some fameous blends that are no longer available on the market. Spice and Excess come to mind. The former reminded me of chocolate and the later of cinnamon. I remember that only opening a package would introduce a smile on my face when familiar aroma would rise into the air. Unfortunately, since then all blends that I've tried don't smell at all at best. Does anyone know about any blends available in UK that have a pleasant smell? Would be great to hear about any...
There was one blend I smoked waaaay back called Herb Ultimate Strength, Mullein, Hemp and a whoooole bunch of different herbs (I'm talking at least a mixture of 6 or 7) that tasted and smelled pretty close, but different to another certain smokeable herb, apart from that, every other smoking blend I've tasted, tastes like fishfood, regardless of base used, especially OTC Blends like Black Mamba or Exodus or something (Although Annihilation by Mary Joy used to have a LOVELY blue tinge through it and almost a sweet smell, lovely.)
That's cool! I found people talking about this herb while browsing the forum. It also appears that it's not too strong and for me, as a casual user, it's a good thing. Actually, if anyone reading this can also post *blends and companies* *to be avoded because of terrible smell* then that's cool as well! So, to recapture your post:
Herb Ultimate Strength and Annihilation smells nice but avoid OTC blends altogether.
Yes, regardless of what Herb says on the tin, it's one of the weaker legal blends out there (I'm unsure if it's still legal here in the UK, Annihilation was banned a while back.) 

But yeah, unless you're working with a small time guy who makes his own with care and pride, and the right mixture of herbs, or you do it yourself, most blends you buy are going to taste horrible, which completely defeats the purpose of their Faux-PotPourri guise!

Mary Joy is the big one, they have the strongest most over powering incense' and they all smell exactly the same (bar their Annihilation blend). 

You are better off either making your own (which is pretty simple, but does require some precaution and prep) or buy from well known RC sites, which while only sell the same nasty ass blends (some of them are vanilla or blueberry flavoured, praise be), you'll get them ALOT cheaper.
Depends what you think smells nice. Personally I like Funky Budda. Lovely vanilla taste and smell, and it's not too potent effects wise.
+1 for Herb.

My advise is stay away from most blends out there, they're far too strong unless you want a one hit wonder. Herb has 74mg active compound per gram, and some of the blends out there have that much in half a gram.
with my experiance creating blends always use fruit leaves with marshmellow  it give  nice tasteful blend .
my new venture is gonna be 2 grams of some strong chem with either  raspberry/mm or lemon.
my blends so i  have been told  is very strong  high(just yesterday got mail from old friend praising my blend and recommended i start creating again ) but where ive lost touch with the noids i gotta start all over again.
We've just designed some of the best incense in our opinion we will be uploading pics to our site shortly. We will be giving out a few samples soon also.
Thanks

CTHighstreet
[email protected]
Cognition Tuning

UKCR DISCOUNT : UKCR10
(05-03-2014, 06:17 PM)cthighstreet Wrote: We've just designed some of the best incense in our opinion we will be uploading pics to our site shortly. We will be giving out a few samples soon also.

Really? What exactly makes it "The best"?

That's a pretty ignorant thing for a vendor to say unless it's made of rainbows.
(05-03-2014, 06:56 PM)DuctTapetheDamage Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 06:17 PM)cthighstreet Wrote: We've just designed some of the best incense in our opinion we will be uploading pics to our site shortly. We will be giving out a few samples soon also.

Really? What exactly makes it "The best"?

That's a pretty ignorant thing for a vendor to say unless it's made of rainbows.

Like we said in our opinion it is the best, we've been on the scene for around 5 years and have tried numerous blends, its smooth tastes lovely and smells awesome.

Also as we said we'll be giving out a few samples soon to see what other people think.
Thanks

CTHighstreet
[email protected]
Cognition Tuning

UKCR DISCOUNT : UKCR10

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter