• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TRIP REPORT ALERT -4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)
He's one of my best mates Blodwyn. If he doesn't know or understand my sense of humour then I retract my apology because the man is obviously mental.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Was gonna start my own lads but I over indulged (only slightly) and had no benzo's so went to my fall back no benzo plan which is go on a bloody long walk. 10 miles. I live in a lovely spot. Any way with no appetite to speak off that chem can only hold on so long and now it's beat by my own reserves which is a lovely feeling. Any 25mg was grand 50mg was perfect for computer work but (in typical) addict fashion another 25mg would make it even more perfect. Which it didn't it just caused chest pains so I decided on some sea air and another 25mg to get me out the house. Moral of the story 50 g sweet spot spread other two doses should have me a productive bunny.
(25-09-2015, 04:35 AM)MrApollo Wrote: Initial disclaimer. I have quite a high stimulate tolerance. MPA and Eph have been the the only stims currently available that I can get any effect from. All the recent 4-xxxx and 3-fpm products have done nothing for me at all no matter what the dose — although I've not pushed them into silly doses for the sake of bypassing tolerance.  

Yesterday I took somewhere between 6-10mg — probably closer to 10mg — at 4:30am before heading to work. I'd had about 2 hours sleep so was very tired and getting out of bed was an effort.

The dose was insufflated and the effect was immediate. I was wide awake and felt like I'd had a full 8 hours sleep.

Got to work and felt fine. No euphoria, no jitters like eph, no little rushes like I get with MPA. This was just a very clean feeling functional stim very much like CTMP when I tried that.

I got through eight hours of work with no issues and had a very productive day. No urges to redose at all. I remained very focussed on my work, managed to find some solutions to code problems that had me stumped the day before and contributed to meetings much more than I normally would. My contributions weren't rambling affairs like MPA often induces. I was concise, to the point and made strong arguments that were agreed upon by the team. It felt like the descriptions one reads of Modafinil which is another substance that doesn't touch the sides with me.

By mid afternoon, 3:00pm'ish, I noticed the effects had died down. I was starting to yawn. I got home from work at 5:00pm and was beginning to feel tired. I ate a ready meal of lasagne and garlic bread. I felt hungry and eating wasn't an effort. Soon after I felt more tired but a tad jittery.

I took 2mg of mexazolam at 9:00pm and got into bed. Getting to sleep was no problem at all, jitters went away and I slept like a log. Up again at 4:30am today fresh as a daisy.

So in short at a low dose this was a very functional and clean stim that got me through a very productive working day after little sleep. Higher doses may make this more euphoric, reports seems to indicate this but they also appear to include issues with sleep and benzos being an ineffective tool to knock oneself out. At this low dose I was ready for bed and the benzos knocked me out completely. Admittedly I'd had little sleep the night before so that could have made a difference to this. So not very exciting but if you have shit to do and have had insomnia the night before a low dose of this will get you through the day in a very productive and focused fashion.

I might stock up a little bit more of this as it appears to be a useful tool to have in the stash box. I wouldn't go to it with the intention of having any fun though and I certainly wouldn't want to start pushing this into higher doses in order to try and get any fun from it. It feels like the fun would be fleeting and the potential for residual stimulation would be very high. However as a low dose, getting things done tool it did the job impeccably.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello MrApollo, I could not help but wonder if you agree with me on the fact that CTMP (DCMP) is very different from 4f. I suppose that the reuptake of noradrenaline causes the jittery sides from CTMP, and 4f acts more on dopamine, hence it is indeed "more forgiving" (as you put it) than 3,4 CTMP which is a mad beast to tame, in my point of view.

Cheers

M.
Ok so I finally got around to trying this stuff. Firstly a little background:
I do not use any substance on a more regular basis than every few weeks and therefore have little physical tolerance to stimulants. I have experience with over 50 substances from all classes. I am 22, 5 ft 7 and probably about 9 and a half stone. Nothing taken for 7 days prior to this.

15mg was weighed out by difference and poured onto a mirror, split into 2 piles and one was insufflated, slight short lived pain. nothing a drug person isnt used to
+00:05 slight tingling sensation, just, and i mean just above baseline
+00:10 other pile insufflated
+00:15 Feeling it now, very clean stimulation, very background, i could probably get away with going to work like this. (DONT)
+00:30 Crack a beer and roll a single skin, nice clear head space and good concentration.
+00:45 That smoke dampened the effects a little much, 7mg more insufflated 
+01:00 There now, very sensitive dose response. Still very clean feeling, slight mood lift but little euphoria. Heart is going a bit fasted but nothing like 120BPM and EPH. I would say this is comparable to maybe 60-80mg EPH but lacks the anxiety, the chain smoking, and the impulsivity. 
+02:00 tried watching TV with my GF, one of my old lectures was the groom on dont tell the bride, that was weird. Couldn't hack watching family guy repeats so I went to the other room to write some lyrics.
+03:00 Lyrics coming easy to me (writing was/ is the main reason I take functional stims) music sounds good, feels nice to rap, I feel like I am able to flow with a much better rhythm. Have another smoke and open another beer. This is enough, I didn't need or want more. Glad I dosed carefully.
+04:00 Beer isnt going down easy, its a dark ale so its quite rich, swapping to tequila larger after this bottle. Have another smoke. God this stuff is smooth, been a good 2:30 hour plateau. Still no anxiety, hear rate is more noticeable. I wonder if this trans-esterifys in your liver like MPH and ethanol, to produce 4-F-EPH, could explain the heart rate thing.
+05:00 Chatting on facebook, no one is online really so talking to random people. Coming down abit now, another smoke and a beer.
+06:00 Need to sleep but still feeling it abit. Smoked a few bowls, had a few shots of vodka and crashed out. Sleep came easily without the need for benzos.
+12:00 Wake up with my puppy jumping on my face. Sit up expecting to feel like shit...didn't. Took the dogs out for a walk, suspicious of why im not on a comedown/ hangover. I drank 5 beers and 3-4 shots, i should definitely feel a bit shit. Maybe I am still a little drunk.
+14:00 Still feel ok, little tired and very light hangover. Way way better than an equivalent night on EPH or MPA. Head to uni for a tutorial, nothing heavy, just marking a test, get though that fine (everyone who studies chemistry is either like me or a high funtioning alcoholic so no one really cares)
+24:00 Feeling pretty tired now, its only midnight. Usually go to bed around 3AM. Watch some TV and smoke some bowls. Quick quad vod and bed.

Overall a very positive experience. I was debating blowing up Parliament when they banned EPH buy i don't think this is now necessary. Very nice alternative to EPH, less side effects and a far lighter comedown, less impulsive redoseing, less ridicules hornyness. I would strongly recommend this to anyone looking for a EPH alternative. I dont trust the morphaline hetrocycle in the phenmetrazines, to close to dioxane in my opinion, can you say 'agent orange' xD. Careful doseing required, i recon there is an exponential responce curve as the 7mg booster was more noticeable than the 15mg initial. Felt almost healthy.

JD
(11-10-2015, 04:45 PM)Jolly Digits Wrote: I wonder if this trans-esterifys in your liver like MPH and ethanol, to produce 4-F-EPH, could explain the heart rate thing.

This is a fairly safe bet. Carboxylesterase is very unspecific and is very likely to be the primary metabolic route for all the phenidates. Transesterification from methyl- to ethylphenidates will happen whenever ethanol is present because the enzyme can use water or alcohols as a substrate in the reacton.

(Just to be pedantic, carboxylesterase is expressed throughout the body, so it's not just something that happens in your liver, although there's a higher concentration of the enzyme in the liver).
That a good point. Shame we cant drink other primary alcohols to fully explore this effect xD. I've heard that a vendor is bringing 4-F-EPH to market soon so I might see if I can get a sample of that for comparison. Not that intentionally producing tachycardia is my forte but it will be good to know the subjective differences. This is a real winner in my books though, I wasn't aware of potency when I purchased it so...I have a bit of a surplus situation. Oh and for everyone who struggled to find reliable duration information, around 6 hours after final dose via insufflation {22mg overall ingestion} (with alcohol ~10-14 units and everyone's favorite shrub)
Anyone find this chem a bit of a creeper, first phenidate I’ve tried where Ive had no sides what so ever, can stay up for 3 days and feel fine and productive and then a 14 hr sleep. Where as EPH was harsh and left me with a big come down....

Now its a daily ritual first thing in the morning I’m railing 50mg of the pure chem (its not from those dodgy batches) but from a previous vendor who came to the scene late, who talked the talk but certainly could walk. The first time in my life I’m addicted to a “drug”

I stayed with the rents for the week and went cold turkey, bad, almost transporting bad, almost.

Felt good after the week but then had a serious dopamine crash like staying in bed for days at a time. I couldn’t resit it anymore it was calling to me like the One Ring from LOTR, its a poisoned chalice. Any recommendations? Taper or any supplements to help kick start my natural dopamine production again....
I've found it pretty functional overall, but at a certain dose, I would get ADHD-like symptoms where I would be very focused but unable to direct that attention in a useful way. You can find yourself thinking about how you have to stop whatever you're doing to e.g. go to work and keep on thinking that as the minutes kept ticking by. I also ended up drawing a lot of geometrical patterns, which are pretty, but not the most useful thing ever.

ADHD is obviously thought of as a deficit in attention, but an excess of focus is just as problematic. Not being able to focus on things you need to because they're boring is surprisingly similar to not being able to focus on the things you need to because everything's interesting.

But TANSTAAFL and all that. After noticing this (it creeps up on you, and never being bored ever is quite a seductive state in its own way) and dropping my dose to a more sensible level, I was back to the more functional effects profile that doesn't render your executive functioning inoperative.

Tapering has always worked for me when stopping even high doses of phenidates and even a brief taper over a week or two has been reasonably painless for me.

You might find switching to a smoother route of administration helps with tapering - plugging or oral rather than snorting lines (oral can cause reflux, but might be preferable over the short term if you have an aversion to plugging as people often do).

Stimulants generally don't have particularly lengthy withdrawal periods - a couple of weeks at most, and users tend to attribute relapses after you're past the withdrawal to boredom rather than cravings. I know back when I had a bit of an ethylphenidate habit how it feels scary and you wonder if you can ever feel like you did before you started taking these things. The good news is, you're not trapped and you've probably caused yourself some temporary inconvenience rather than permanent damage. You'll be fine again, either off the drug or in control of your use.

Think through a taper plan, stick to it if you can, but be willing to review and adjust it while keeping your goal in mind. Don't treat slip-ups as failures, but as opportunities to learn by thinking about what led to the slip and how ti avoid it next time round. Lots of people here will have been through similar experiences and can offer their perspectives on any problems or challenges you find yourself facing along the way.
(17-08-2016, 12:53 PM)niflheim Wrote: I've found it pretty functional overall, but at a certain dose, I would get ADHD-like symptoms where I would be very focused but unable to direct that attention in a useful way. You can find yourself thinking about how you have to stop whatever you're doing to e.g. go to work and keep on thinking that as the minutes kept ticking by. I also ended up drawing a lot of geometrical patterns, which are pretty, but not the most useful thing ever.

ADHD is obviously thought of as a deficit in attention, but an excess of focus is just as problematic. Not being able to focus on things you need to because they're boring is surprisingly similar to not being able to focus on the things you need to because everything's interesting.

But TANSTAAFL and all that. After noticing this (it creeps up on you, and never being bored ever is quite a seductive state in its own way) and dropping my dose to a more sensible level, I was back to the more functional effects profile that doesn't render your executive functioning inoperative.

Tapering has always worked for me when stopping even high doses of phenidates and even a brief taper over a week or two has been reasonably painless for me.

You might find switching to a smoother route of administration helps with tapering - plugging or oral rather than snorting lines (oral can cause reflux, but might be preferable over the short term if you have an aversion to plugging as people often do).

Stimulants generally don't have particularly lengthy withdrawal periods - a couple of weeks at most, and users tend to attribute relapses after you're past the withdrawal to boredom rather than cravings. I know back when I had a bit of an ethylphenidate habit how it feels scary and you wonder if you can ever feel like you did before you started taking these things. The good news is, you're not trapped and you've probably caused yourself some temporary inconvenience rather than permanent damage. You'll be fine again, either off the drug or in control of your use.

Think through a taper plan, stick to it if you can, but be willing to review and adjust it while keeping your goal in mind. Don't treat slip-ups as failures, but as opportunities to learn by thinking about what led to the slip and how ti avoid it next time round. Lots of people here will have been through similar experiences and can offer their perspectives on any problems or challenges you find yourself facing along the way.

Your second paragraph sums me up perfectly!

I've always suspected I've had a mild case of ADHD. Eg always had troubles with say starting a piece of coursework but once involved very focused. I found the best way was to write late at night when I was slightly tired as this diminished the mental noise. 

For me a give me a little 4F and no matter the task I will take it on right away with vigour. However, taking  too much and the mental noise grows louder and I just end up pacing for hours or when online researching I often go through an opening tab Frenzy without evereading what I'm Openimg but more worried I haven't left any stone unturned. A real Jekyll and Hyde existence
4f mph does this cause anxiety, with bezos before hand?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter