• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TRIP REPORT ALERT -4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)
Hey man you don't have to explain yourself to me. Think I better explain I enjoy taking the piss out of my buddies though ;).
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Thanks for changing the title. I usually look at new posts via the new posts search and while the forum is listed it's easy to miss. The link then goes to the first unread post rather than the top of the page.

Not a big deal really. But thanks for accommodating my lack of attention.
No worries. I use that feature as well so understand where you're coming from especially with that thread being so active at the moment.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
I'm totally surprised  by that as there are NO memebers here who hate appreciate all the other unrelated nonsense and i assume just skip past it without bothering reading due to maturity and with this being factual ad useful and interesting (that's why I suspecyed someone else wrote it) I am at a loss as to why the thread is as short as it is.

MrApollo thank you for being so personally honest I like to think this forum exists to embrace people from all walks of life and allow them a platform to feel valuable and recognised.  Its a real shame that people feel the need to decry whats clearly a very big step for some and attempt to devalue their input.  This forum only exists because of the people who post here and bring their incredibly valuable insights into new and previously untested or unreported substances. Its a real shame that they are shouted down by a minority of what can only be classed as ignorant people.  I sincerely hope this doesnt affect anyones intention to post here because i for one will not tolerate this constant attempt to humiliate individuals its wrong and unfair and if the person responsible cant see that then shame one you,

Waits for the flame war to start....
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(25-09-2015, 07:03 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: MrApollo thank you for being so personally honest I like to think this forum exists to embrace people from all walks of life and allow them a platform to feel valuable and recognised.  Its a real shame that people feel the need to decry whats clearly a very big step for some and attempt to devalue their input.  This forum only exists because of the people who post here and bring their incredibly valuable insights into new and previously untested or unreported substances. Its a real shame that they are shouted down by a minority of what can only be classed as ignorant people.  I sincerely hope this doesnt affect anyones intention to post here because i for one will not tolerate this constant attempt to humiliate individuals its wrong and unfair and if the person responsible cant see that then shame one you,

Waits for the flame war to start....

To be fair Blodwyn I do know Komp outside of the forum. Despite being a thorny northerner we do get on pretty well and have helped each over come out the the other side of some potentially nasty experiences on the phone. He's a miserable prick but he was just trying to press my buttons and wind me up.  It was in no way how it appeared. I really appreciate your concern though and thanks for the feedback on my posts. I'm glad it was all well received.

Komp's a a great, caring and very loving friend but he just has intimacy issues and won't let our love speak its name :)

Cheers Blod - thanks for the positive response. I really appreciated it :)
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
My main concern is that no one feels that their input isnt valuable or appreciated as long as everyone is ok then thats fine perhaps it might have been less concerning if the personal relationships involved had been been pointed out so that people who arent familiar with the dynamics of the forum  not having perhaps gauged the level of banter and might be put off from sharing their experiences?

Quote:Its a real shame that people feel the need to decry whats clearly a very big step for some and attempt to devalue their input.  This forum only exists because of the people who post here and bring their incredibly valuable insights into new and previously untested or unreported substances. Its a real shame that they are shouted down by a minority of what can only be classed as ignorant people. 

If you're apologizing for the way I've decried his well written, informative, and you would hope personally honest if it's a trip report because I'm obviously ignorant then you must think I've offended and maybe upset MrApollo and this must be one of the members who PMed you saying they were afraid to post because of me and king.

If that is the case then I apologize wholeheartedly. I had no intention, nor expectation of offending you in any way. If that is the case though I'd like to know why it wasn't mentioned during our several phone conversations since my last post in this thread, especially as this thread did briefly get mentioned  while we discusse this chem in depth. You obviously don't have the decency to be hjonest with me though and that is a real shame.

Yes that's a fair point. And actually I did feel a bit defensive this morning.

Bizarrely my introversion extends to forums and I do tend to keep quiet and watch more than participate. In this case it was banter that wasn't obvious and I agree should have been made clearer but in general I feel this place is becoming a harder to open up to. It wasn't like that when I joined and I don't think one individual is to blame.
 ~ anon via Bongwater
The whole point i was trying to make is that people are feeling intimidated intentionally or not.  Thank you for your apology Kompressor perhaps you could try and be a little more mindful towards people who arent so intimately acquainted with your very unique sense of humor?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter