• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

TRIP REPORT ALERT -4-Fluoromethylphenidate (4F-MPH)
Initial disclaimer. I have quite a high stimulate tolerance. MPA and Eph have been the the only stims currently available that I can get any effect from. All the recent 4-xxxx and 3-fpm products have done nothing for me at all no matter what the dose — although I've not pushed them into silly doses for the sake of bypassing tolerance.  

Yesterday I took somewhere between 6-10mg — probably closer to 10mg — at 4:30am before heading to work. I'd had about 2 hours sleep so was very tired and getting out of bed was an effort.

The dose was insufflated and the effect was immediate. I was wide awake and felt like I'd had a full 8 hours sleep.

Got to work and felt fine. No euphoria, no jitters like eph, no little rushes like I get with MPA. This was just a very clean feeling functional stim very much like CTMP when I tried that.

I got through eight hours of work with no issues and had a very productive day. No urges to redose at all. I remained very focussed on my work, managed to find some solutions to code problems that had me stumped the day before and contributed to meetings much more than I normally would. My contributions weren't rambling affairs like MPA often induces. I was concise, to the point and made strong arguments that were agreed upon by the team. It felt like the descriptions one reads of Modafinil which is another substance that doesn't touch the sides with me.

By mid afternoon, 3:00pm'ish, I noticed the effects had died down. I was starting to yawn. I got home from work at 5:00pm and was beginning to feel tired. I ate a ready meal of lasagne and garlic bread. I felt hungry and eating wasn't an effort. Soon after I felt more tired but a tad jittery.

I took 2mg of mexazolam at 9:00pm and got into bed. Getting to sleep was no problem at all, jitters went away and I slept like a log. Up again at 4:30am today fresh as a daisy.

So in short at a low dose this was a very functional and clean stim that got me through a very productive working day after little sleep. Higher doses may make this more euphoric, reports seems to indicate this but they also appear to include issues with sleep and benzos being an ineffective tool to knock oneself out. At this low dose I was ready for bed and the benzos knocked me out completely. Admittedly I'd had little sleep the night before so that could have made a difference to this. So not very exciting but if you have shit to do and have had insomnia the night before a low dose of this will get you through the day in a very productive and focused fashion.

I might stock up a little bit more of this as it appears to be a useful tool to have in the stash box. I wouldn't go to it with the intention of having any fun though and I certainly wouldn't want to start pushing this into higher doses in order to try and get any fun from it. It feels like the fun would be fleeting and the potential for residual stimulation would be very high. However as a low dose, getting things done tool it did the job impeccably.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
Benzos didn't do shit for me when I was trying to sleep on it
What was your dose? Keep in mind I'd had insomnia the night before and I get up at 4:30 for work; so it was a very early start to a long day on very little sleep with a very conservative dose. Any of those factors could have made the difference. To be honest I probably could have got to sleep without the benzos but the jitters on the comedown were a bit unpleasant and I like my benzos anyway so wanted to go to bed with warm and fuzzy feelings as opposed to post stim jitters.
"But people, who are not very bright, close their minds to new information. Sometimes, perhaps, out of loyalty to opinions the've held for years but the real loyalty we owe is to truth."
 ~ anon via Bongwater
(25-09-2015, 04:35 AM)MrApollo Wrote: . My contributions weren't rambling affairs like MPA often induces. I was concise, to the point and made strong arguments that were agreed upon by the team. It felt like the descriptions one reads of Modafinil which is another substance that doesn't touch the sides with me.
I think you proved that to be true by the long rambling affair post you made ;).
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Thought this was the other thread - could someone add "Trip Report" to the title to distinguish them better when looking through new posts/today's posts?
(25-09-2015, 08:20 AM)niflheim Wrote: Thought this was the other thread - could someone add "Trip Report" to the title to distinguish them better when looking through new posts/today's posts?

Yeah, good job the 4-f-MPH made him so clear and concise hahaha

tralala edited 25-09-2015 08:44 AM this post because:

Please stop derailing chemical discussion threads with irrelevant comments....If you wanted to read basic information about a chemical, but had to plough through pages of personal comments to get to the information, wouldn't you find it frustrating and irritating?

(25-09-2015, 08:20 AM)niflheim Wrote: Thought this was the other thread - could someone add "Trip Report" to the title to distinguish them better when looking through new posts/today's posts?

That would mean adding 'Trip Report' to every single TR thread. At the top of the thread, it does say Trip Reports, then stimulants, but I was also a little confused about it until I looked at the top
This.....is real life
I'm confused, I thought being in the trip report section was enough of a sign post.

Komp - it's a fucking trip report. Would you rather I just said "yeah it works and it's strong"?

Maybe we could have an "Attention Deficit Disorder Trip Reports" sub forum for our less attentive/impatient members.
 ~ anon via Bongwater
(25-09-2015, 08:54 AM)MrApollo Wrote: I'm confused, I thought being in the trip report section was enough of a sign post.

Komp - it's a fucking trip report. Would you rather I just said "yeah it works and it's strong"?

Maybe we could have an "Attention Deficit Disorder Trip Reports" sub forum for our less attentive/impatient members.

Say what you want bud, did it seem like my comments had anything to do with your trip report (improbable as I barely read it)? If anything by just skimming your posts I can tell it's a very potent and effective stim.

Maybe we could have 1 of those sub-forums although I'm not sure what it was I was being impatient about.

Skim reading indicates impatience. I'm not on it today so my rambling is just the way I write. I am an introvert though so rarely speak up in group situations. MPA causes me to ramble on in meetings in a very uncharacteristic fashion that's has raised eyebrows. This stuff however just allowed me to speak up concisely and to the point.

When writing I can ramble for ages. It's the preferred method of communication for many introverts. But this isn't about my particular personality traits it's just a report on the stim in some detail. The detail was given so anyone reading could see the variables involved in terms of tolerance, exhaustion levels etc and hopefully help them when making a decision about using this particular substance.

So there!
 ~ anon via Bongwater

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter