• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Synthacaine, strange Vendor and false positive.....
Hi all. I'm new to this forum.

After much deliberation and landing a new position within heavy industry,I have had to curb my recreational past times.

I go out a lot to hardstyle, hard core parties and have took e and powder for the last 12 years. High grade from Holland. 

Naively I bought some synthacaine as all herbal x seems poor on write ups. 

Now I'm reading MPA is an active ingredient in many brands and it can possibly show a false positive for meth amphetamines.

I've bought from a vendor which website name begins with "buy" and the next word is a RC. I can't find what's in the caine and if it's MPA I'm reluctant to research for the thoughts of a false positive and possible repercussions.

What do you guys think? If I knew MPA wouldn't show a false pos then it's chocks away.

Thanks.
(04-10-2014, 01:26 PM)backintheday Wrote: Hi all. I'm new to this forum.

After much deliberation and landing a new position within heavy industry,I have had to curb my recreational past times.

I go out a lot to hardstyle, hard core parties and have took e and powder for the last 12 years. High grade from Holland. 

Naively I bought some synthacaine as all herbal x seems poor on write ups. 

Now I'm reading MPA is an active ingredient in many brands and it can possibly show a false positive for meth amphetamines.

I've bought from a vendor which website name begins with "buy" and the next word is a RC. I can't find what's in the caine and if it's MPA I'm reluctant to research for the thoughts of a false positive and possible repercussions.

What do you guys think? If I knew MPA wouldn't show a false pos then it's chocks away.

Thanks.

Is it a UK based vendor?

You can post the website if it's only legal RC's they sell.

If it is Buy Research Chemicals UK then yes their Synthacaine is MPA & 2-AI.

Most Synthacaine blends now are MPA based.
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter