• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Synthacaine cw
What's the results from this ?
" " The sailor does not control the sea nor does the lucid dreamer control the dream. Like a sailor, lucid dreamers navigate , manipulate or even direct their souls into the larger infinite expanse of the unconscious universal mind " "
Not psychoactive.. better fun at the dentist..
It was awful stuff pre-ban, dread to think now.
On par with a few red bulls I'd say, placebo-like, I've sent off to wedinos today incase nobody else has yet
Could you share the Wedinos sample number with us please?
(30-09-2016, 07:27 PM)sassyldn Wrote: On par with a few red bulls I'd say, placebo-like, I've sent off to wedinos today incase nobody else has yet

Nice one, cheers thumbup
(30-09-2016, 07:27 PM)sassyldn Wrote: On par with a few red bulls I'd say, placebo-like, I've sent off to wedinos today incase nobody else has yet

Seconded, thank you, as it seems up until now nobody actually sent/sent following the procedures.
I also second the request for Wedinos sample number  thumbup
I think I'd actually get more if a buzz off red bull.
Noticed recently that CW were still stocking this but it's not something that ever really interested me. After reading other people's thoughts, I'm glad I didn't waste anything on it.
I ordered a bit, it was more numbing agent to make you 'think' that it works.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter