• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Synergy Trading.
(11-04-2019, 09:05 AM)AiwassATeenageKeyframe Wrote: This Brian, Borderline :) " i have no current plans to use not as directed but taking two upon arrival earlier on today made trying to sleep problematic, my brian was just a little too 

energized. Seems to be another top quality lizard product"

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing but respect for you're Brian.

I hope the Synergy Trading product helps him ;-)

Not than I'm saying your Brian needs help, I just mean the product might improve him even further.

I confused 'you're' with 'your' three lines up, so that you don't feel along with your spelling.

7 edits, and it still looks fucked up!!!  Happy
(02-04-2019, 09:21 AM)Borderline Wrote: (Finally) Arrived, so i think that has been the full 21 days since purchase they say to start asking questions from. Lets just say im glad  they made it, ive been thinking for weeks i should maybe poke a question but i just this weekend was thinking i needed to. Safe and sound now. As described they are small well pressed white pellets say 6mmx1.25mm with rounded edges, a split line on one side and LL emblazed on the other, very pro job . QR code on the bottle linking to micro1p, active ingrediant lsted as a perhaps the most accurate description  of 1P ive ever seen. bottle was packed with cotton wool but still had a slight rattle during transit.

Really chuffed this arrived and ive not had to chase it up, only shame is ive been looking forward to it for too long and i think it would have benefited me more over the last couple of weeks but split milk and that.

Scales seem to show 55mg in weight meaning you could match 5.5g of product to 1mg of ingredient?. 2C-B-AN bath bombs next perhaps :)

Pellets near instantly swell to twice the height in contact with moisture before a very uniform disappearing act

Entered The postal network on the 26th which is quite wait from my order. hey ho. As for its subpercectivity goes, well, i have no current plans to use not as directed but taking two upon arrival earlier on today made trying to sleep problematic, my brian was just a little too energized. Seems to be another top quality lizard product

(10-04-2019, 05:18 PM)SlowandFastandSlow Wrote: Does anyone have the discount code? I signed up for the newsletter and confirmed but never got it and the link is to the .nl site which is down. I have sent them a query but want to get my order in quick because I've got a feeling they won't get away with shipping here long, I hope they do but I'm not optimistic.

Code is NEWSIGNUP20.  It will only work for first order for people that sign up for the newsletter.
* makes it an offence to produce, supply, offer to supply, possess with intent to supply, possess on custodial premises, import or export psychoactive substances; that is, any substance intended for human consumption that is capable of producing a psychoactive effect. The maximum sentence will be 7 years’ imprisonmenthe maximum sentence will be 7 years’ imprisonment

@BORDERLINE Considering the above are you happy that you have been scammed into thinking that what you were doing is not illegal?

I am really surprised at LL to be so desperate for custom that they are putting their customers liberty at serious risk!

This product is illegal and I do not believe for one minute that any legal entity told them it would circumvent the NPS laws it is simply a STORY to convince YOU the customer that its safe for you to purchase it.

DISGRACEFUL

any substance intended for human consumption that is capable of producing a psychoactive effect 

MEANS THAT THIS PRODUCT IS ILLEGAL.
Really, Blackstar? 

Also, restrain yourself Sid, I was having a good day.
'If you're one of those who can, make certain that you do."
(16-04-2019, 11:29 PM)AiwassATeenageKeyframe Wrote: Really, Blackstar? 

Also, restrain yourself Sid, I was having a good day.

Well I would loved to be proven wrong do you have anything that suggests I am to contribute?
(16-04-2019, 08:52 PM)BLACKSTAR Wrote:  @BORDERLINE Considering the above are you happy that you have been scammed into thinking that what you were doing is not illegal?

I am really surprised at LL to be so desperate for custom that they are putting their customers liberty at serious risk!

This product is illegal and I do not believe for one minute that any legal entity told them it would circumvent the NPS laws it is simply a STORY to convince YOU the customer that its safe for you to purchase it.

DISGRACEFUL

any substance intended for human consumption that is capable of producing a psychoactive effect 

MEANS THAT THIS PRODUCT IS ILLEGAL.

Myself, Yes i do not care. I would like more illegal avenues of drug purchasing offered to myself over the clear web, The legal swing over weather or not they as a retailer in a separate country are committing a crime by selling me this item holds nothing over the idea that because i have been able to purchase it then they might be classed as legal. My thoughts on the product would simply be if i was busted in the wrong time and at the wrong way with them then they would still be as illegal as having a tab of true Cid cut up into ten pieces

I see what your saying but i think alot of swing sits in the for human consumption part. Ive just jumped to the idea of nutmeg for instance. Nutmeg is in large quantitys phycoactive, and it is also for consumption, undeniably and i would be willing to bet that that capsules of nutmeg are being sold on ebay for X purposes (Heres where it falls down since nutmeg is maybe specifically excluded somehow but id really doubt it)

Customer liability, yeah i agree, and it is abit of a duping, but myself, dont care

operation micro update : situation currently paused since i feel in some state of mental bleakness, unrelated and medi-term but it has broughtit to a head. Given the reputed ability of microing to 'rewire your brians' id rather not attempts such rewiring while currently in this state, i think ive got to do some chemical free work on myself first. Once my old brian is pottering along nicely again ill give it another bash. ;) im tempted to continue at a half tab dose but nah, ill wait, 10 have been consumed since purchase

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Outstanding, thanks for the update Borderline.

I know you're not going to, but I'd advise against the nutmeg thing. I tried it with two whole grated fresh nuts one time and it was extremely unpleasant and about as rewarding as swallowing a wet bucket full of tapeworm eggs. The experience was similar to how some have described a long bout of sea-sickness: you feel like you're going to die, then start to worry that you might survive. 

Big up to Brian.
'If you're one of those who can, make certain that you do."

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter