• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Synergy Trading.
(11-03-2019, 07:55 PM)Renton Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 10:07 PM)Borderline Wrote: I suppose this means that any RCs could be UK sold as long as they have a 'legitimate' application aside from getting off it. Interesting approach to see it being sold but i dont think anything else will slip through in a similar way. Other lysergamides  maybe

no research that makes this 'legitimate' in any way.  It's no more 'legitimate' than homeopathic.

It's just that the dose could not be considered psychoactive under the PSA due to the fact it's such a small % of of the amount that could be argued to be psychoactive per pill.

Also, could you give us an update on whether its a pill, capsule, 'microdot, etc?

It is a tiny pill about 4mm diameter and 1mm thick.  The whole pack of 60 would fit into the spcace of a UK penny.............and stamped on the back...............LL
(12-03-2019, 08:50 AM)Borderline Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 07:55 PM)Renton Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 10:07 PM)Borderline Wrote: I suppose this means that any RCs could be UK sold as long as they have a 'legitimate' application aside from getting off it. Interesting approach to see it being sold but i dont think anything else will slip through in a similar way. Other lysergamides  maybe

no research that makes this 'legitimate' in any way.  It's no more 'legitimate' than homeopathic.

It's just that the dose could not be considered psychoactive under the PSA due to the fact it's such a small % of of the amount that could be argued to be psychoactive per pill.

Also, could you give us an update on whether its a pill, capsule, 'microdot, etc?

When i say legitimate, i mean basically as legitimate as homeopathy. Microdosing, like homeopathy is a thing, An activity. Its results id say are more arguable than homeopathy but im not down to debate the pros of either of those now. By all that i mean i can see a better loophole slip and would rather argue the in court 10mcg pellets of 1P being sold 'legally' for microdosing than i can for say the sale of 10-15mg of 3FPM being sold as.... a possible diet pill, Non the less its all an interesting turn up for us on Blighty.

By  your wording here Rents "due to the fact it's such a small % of of the amount that could be argued to be psychoactive per pill"
It makes me think that really any quantity of NPS could be sold as long as the carrier medium was large enough by weight or volume. For instance 10g of Diphenadine/etizolam or whatever depending on its threshold dosae combined with easily soluble medium and then marketed as a salt lick for animals, Mad but fits the bracket perhaps. Or again X quantity of X chemical sold dissolved in x quantity of X and then marketed as an eyewash or something.

These are very interesting avenues but i still think that perhaps early discussion of all the wondrous applications this could have will only really shorten the window this may or may not work for. I also think that Synex and all other company who may follow similar route to market will definitely benefit from being based outside of the UK but with that said if LL are wiling to put their weight and i suppose to a point their freedom then they will have a solid legal recourse.

Product overview and brief review to follow with pictures etc upon its arrival XX

Id also thing the term sub perceptive seems to have alot of legal bend.

I failed to mention 1P being a prodrug has that argument on its side too for the legality of this 'supplement'.

I think there's enough law around livestock for that not to fly, though i see what you mean :P. 
I don't think anybody still involved in this industry, especially trying to revive even a portion of it, wants to give media or government the leverage to twist another clickbaitable term like plant-food, bath-salts, spice or buzzword ad nauseam, so the way this is being marketed is at least more 'professional' and harder to be turned into a one-sided bbc4 minidoc or buzzfeed article.
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter