• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Synergy Trading.
“Dear Customer,

Recently there has been a rapid increase in the phenomenon of microdoing. That is, taking a sub-perceptual dose of a psychedelic (typically LSD) to boost productivity and creativity. LSD has also recently been demonstrated to promote neuritogenesis and spinogenesis both in-vitro and in-vivo. Given its efficacy in reprogramming the mind, LSD would make an excellent brain-boosting supplement if only it were legal!

However, there is the perfect alternative... 1P-LSD. 1P-LSD is an uncontrolled prodrug to LSD which shares virtually all of the positive nootropic effects of LSD when used at the correct dosage.

We are currently the only manufacturers of 1P-LSD in the world and have granted Dutch start-up, Synergy Trading, rights to develop and distribute a nootropic product containing our 1P-LSD. This product has recently been launched as '1PD - The Ultimate Cognitive Enhancer' and is supplied in bottles of 30 or 60 x 10mcg tablets.

Synergy Trading has obtained extensive legal advice from lawyers around the world, including the UK. Since 1PD is supplied in 10mcg sub-perceptual doses, it cannot be considered psychoactive under the definition of the Psychoactive Substances Act - meaning this product is considered legal in the UK!

For more information on this product, please visit www.micro1p.com. All comments, questions and orders should be directed to [email protected]. Please do not contact us about this product, we are not involved in its distribution*.

Kind regards,

Lizard Labs“

Anyone else get this email from lizard labs?
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
Can’t read that text. Anyone any experience with these guys? Is it Lizard Labs?
(07-03-2019, 10:07 AM)ddhats Wrote: Can’t read that text.

fixed
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Not sure how this would work legally, if it does surely all RC could be sold as nootropics if sold at least than the active dose?
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
I got that e-mail too.

Definitely came from Lizard Labs.

I can't say that Synergy is anything to do with LL however the name rings a bell from the past ;)

It does look quite pricey @ 60 euros for 50 x 10ug however there is a 20% discount at the bottom left of the site for subscribing to their newsletter.

Still 60 tablets is like 6 of the old blotters.
Seen and bought. 60 coming to £46/7 i think with discount and postage. Not too shabby really but a stinger when i conciser its 4X what i used to pay on 100mcg. Synex was the old trading account that used to get my transfers, there will definitely be a LL tie in. Great stuff that this is available top buy in the UK again (hassle free) Ill likely be using it as intended but ill have to see how a higher amount of pellets stack up.

I cant help but think we are speeding up its demise by sharing this info on here, The website itself seems to carefully omit any us of LSD. Still good news. 

I suppose this means that any RCs could be UK sold as long as they have a 'legitimate' application aside from getting off it. Interesting approach to see it being sold but i dont think anything else will slip through in a similar way. Other lysergamides  maybe

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
(10-03-2019, 10:07 PM)Borderline Wrote: I suppose this means that any RCs could be UK sold as long as they have a 'legitimate' application aside from getting off it. Interesting approach to see it being sold but i dont think anything else will slip through in a similar way. Other lysergamides  maybe

no research that makes this 'legitimate' in any way.  It's no more 'legitimate' than homeopathic.

It's just that the dose could not be considered psychoactive under the PSA due to the fact it's such a small % of of the amount that could be argued to be psychoactive per pill.

Also, could you give us an update on whether its a pill, capsule, 'microdot, etc?
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
I somehow doubt they'll get away with it. Once someone decides that 1P-LSD is "psychoactive", they're fucked, regardless at what dosage they sell it, aren't they?
(11-03-2019, 07:55 PM)Renton Wrote:
(10-03-2019, 10:07 PM)Borderline Wrote: I suppose this means that any RCs could be UK sold as long as they have a 'legitimate' application aside from getting off it. Interesting approach to see it being sold but i dont think anything else will slip through in a similar way. Other lysergamides  maybe

no research that makes this 'legitimate' in any way.  It's no more 'legitimate' than homeopathic.

It's just that the dose could not be considered psychoactive under the PSA due to the fact it's such a small % of of the amount that could be argued to be psychoactive per pill.

Also, could you give us an update on whether its a pill, capsule, 'microdot, etc?

When i say legitimate, i mean basically as legitimate as homeopathy. Microdosing, like homeopathy is a thing, An activity. Its results id say are more arguable than homeopathy but im not down to debate the pros of either of those now. By all that i mean i can see a better loophole slip and would rather argue the in court 10mcg pellets of 1P being sold 'legally' for microdosing than i can for say the sale of 10-15mg of 3FPM being sold as.... a possible diet pill, Non the less its all an interesting turn up for us on Blighty.

By  your wording here Rents "due to the fact it's such a small % of of the amount that could be argued to be psychoactive per pill"
It makes me think that really any quantity of NPS could be sold as long as the carrier medium was large enough by weight or volume. For instance 10g of Diphenadine/etizolam or whatever depending on its threshold dosae combined with easily soluble medium and then marketed as a salt lick for animals, Mad but fits the bracket perhaps. Or again X quantity of X chemical sold dissolved in x quantity of X and then marketed as an eyewash or something.

These are very interesting avenues but i still think that perhaps early discussion of all the wondrous applications this could have will only really shorten the window this may or may not work for. I also think that Synex and all other company who may follow similar route to market will definitely benefit from being based outside of the UK but with that said if LL are wiling to put their weight and i suppose to a point their freedom then they will have a solid legal recourse.

Product overview and brief review to follow with pictures etc upon its arrival XX

Id also thing the term sub perceptive seems to have alot of legal bend.

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
Nice.

Legally, it seems like a similar approach to that adopted by snack manufacturers when they reduced "portion" sizes.

Culturally, it seems like a method of providing the advantages of consumption outside of what we can surely agree was an appalling piece of legislation.

Price-wise, they likely needed to ensure the product wouldn't be used recreationally whilst remaining competitive with similar products.

I think the pertinent point is that whilst the majority of substances are ineffective at such a reduced dose, the molecule in question very much isn't.

It's a good idea and demonstrates the difficulty in denying entities whose business is related to sharpening the mind and enabling novel patterns of behaviour.

Here: https://www.theverge.com/2017/4/24/15403...in-studies is a good article on the subject of microdosing LSD. 

I can certainly testify personally to the benefits of psychedelics and believe Synergy Trading's product can provide real benefits to customers in their everyday lives, quite separate from recreation.

I wish the source and the retailer well and congratulate them on finding and executing a way.
'If you're one of those who can, make certain that you do."

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter