• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stone Roses at Heaton Park
(02-07-2012, 05:45 PM)Crudmeister Wrote:
(02-07-2012, 05:35 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: [quote='Crudmeister' pid='8194' dateline='1341249985']
I'm agreeing with Blodwyn here. Kasabian will obviously have their influences but I have seen them twice live and they were fantastic. They do connect to their audience and seem genuinely to want to give a great performance.
Saw them in Cardiff doing West Ryder a pivotal moment in my life as far as live music was concerned then twice last year Cardiff and Birmingham. In the West Ryder Gig the lights came on after the encore and the stewards literally had to throw people out I remember the streets of Cardiff echoing LSF.....God awesome....
[/quot

Sometimes it difficult to identify the 'it' in "they've got it" but I think Kasabian have something that sets them apart from many other bands. Maybe it's because, after all that said and done, they ars still a bunch of lads from Leicester.

My Mum is from Leicester so maybe thats why I feel an affinity...not just a bunch of lads from Leicester Crud and bunch of lads from Leicester who focus heavily in a lot of my middle aged woman day dreams mmmmmm come on Tom you know you want to .......ha ha Too much information.....but marks out of ten I'd give them one....oooooooooooof
:D
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

All music is valid all music is evolution sometimes revolution! It's important to have an open mind I love influenced music and covers as much as original, everyone brings something to the table its music after all and is food for the soul :-)
Please read the site rules Here

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional
Ha ha we are going to see Muse in October that should set Feed right off....
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Muse are bloody fantastic! Matt Bellamy certainly is anyway.
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter