• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stem and vein kratom
(14-11-2013, 09:25 AM)SteveBrule44 Wrote: It's more subtle than the other strains I've tried so if you're after euphoria S&V may not be the best. I agree with Acetylblue, finding the right strain probably has a lot to do with individual make up, and I'm surprised I like this one. The only one I really didn't like so far was Maeng Da which just seem to put me in a foul mood. Hans Moleman are you buying from KD?

Anatta it depends on what you're looking for. If you're looking for something functional keep it around 5 grams, if you want to get blitzed go higher (maybe 7 or 8), which shouldn't carry too much risk of puking. Or follow Knothing's good advice. Your experience will depend a lot on the strain and quality. I've only ever puked when I've mixed it with too much alcohol or tobacco(which I don't usually smoke), and even then only when I've taken larger doses. Personally I don't enjoy the feeling of high dose kratom any more. It took me a while to find my preference and was a bit disappointed with it at first.

Yes, used Fabi a few times now.  Tried BIKHUK to start with but soon figured out from another forum that KD's are superior.  So far enjoyed PR Red and Stem and Vein.  Recommend any others pal?
(20-11-2013, 06:56 PM)Hanns Moleman Wrote: Yes, used Fabi a few times now.  Tried BIKHUK to start with but soon figured out from another forum that KD's are superior.  So far enjoyed PR Red and Stem and Vein.  Recommend any others pal?

Nup, done the exact same as yourself. Still working through KD's sample pack, I'll have to start keeping a record as there are 8 of them and I haven't been keeping note. One or two strains aren't that potent so far, but a couple have been awesome. I still haven't found anything which was as potent or euphoric as Sforest's Sumatran white-vein (but he closed down a while back in case you didn't know of him).
Buy-kartom is providing a herbal medicine product and is recommended by many doctors to treat many health issues. So, you don’t have to worry about the safety of using this medicine.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter