• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Steam Group
I really need to check thread dates. I thought this was a new thread until I spotted 2013, is there still an active community that's willing to reincarnate then, Steam wise?

I'm about to get stuck in to Elite Dangerous.
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow
STFU stop combat logging
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow
Ta for the steam invite - will be online a little less atm... life events all consuming this week
Raelian Emissary
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/UKCR is getting busier, you know your skills mean you can handle anuva group, or this ones perfect to try as a first. Haters gonna hate; but we no gan tolerate. I.e. we're friendly. Plus this is the only one bossed by stephen!

In short - bump ;-)

Have you made the effort to listen to your subconscious today? 'Your sake' breakz are as amazing as line times or pin mins.

Blodwyn is it okay if i use a fucked up zoomed in partial of the ukcr logo for the steam group

[Image: dP6w2Sk.png]

i think it looks quite nice CALRE could be our clan tag

I am Ookstpa. Bow to my syllable-high / character-low / awkward to pronounce name.
Don't want regrets, going to try my best
But I'm only a man doing what I can
And I'll go forth with these words in my hand, in my hand.
(08-05-2016, 05:31 PM)Renton Wrote: Facepalm

How did you bork it up like that anyway :P

I can make a logo if you want one

yes plz

Barryballsack/Jamesdota25

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter