• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Steam Group
Hey I made a UKCR steam group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/UKCR

Probably more easier to add eachother this way and also know who's from ukcr

Dunno if I should have missed out the UK Chemical Research as the name cos people might not want people to know they come on here but I can't change the name so I'd have to make another group instead Crazy

also didn't ask permission to use the name in the group so hope it's okay with blod and whoever else Happy

Last time somebody asked me to join a "steam group" I spent three days scrubbing my self in the shower.

I still feel dirty...
(07-02-2013, 08:51 AM)King Wrote: Last time somebody asked me to join a "steam group" I spent three days scrubbing my self in the shower.

I still feel dirty...

lol
I agree "Steam group" brings back many a memory of trips in french mixed saunas that I would be banned from here should I give full reports..... :/
POIDH
"The village used to be all one really needs; that's filled with hundreds and hundreds of chemicals, that mostly surround you..."
Only just noticed this. Joined :)
Playing mostly Borderlands 2 and Audiosurf lately (if I'm in the mood to game at all)
[Image: EP0cMqo.png?1]
Just joined? So you have had the initiational finger "welcome" then?

Are u ok? Don't worry if not just listen to the cribs back cataloge you will be ok
Bumping this thread as Stephen's UKCR group still exists and joining gets you +10ukcr reputation.

Have you made the effort to listen to your subconscious today? 'Your sake' breakz are as amazing as line times or pin mins.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter