• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sorzayzee documentary and new album!
A lot of you might feel that this doesn't warrant it own thread. It does.  This regards a very talented guy, who has experienced a lot of trouble in his life, way back he never really got the recognition that he deserved and when things finally started looking good for him, he became very Ill, suffering from schizophrenia and for long periods of time a virtual recluse.

I refer of course to UK rapper, Scorzayzee.  Someone who I have had admired and enjoyed his work for a long time.  Despite not suffering from the same mental health problems as himself, I identify when he talks as about how his mind never stops,  and how he struggles to find peace from his inner demons.

Despite his talent, great effort and no lack of material to work with.  A full album was never forthcoming, despite much talk of it being on its way soon.  These promises (or perhaps rumours and wishful thinking) continued from time to time, until it appeared that almost all of the hip hop community believed that this was never going to happen.

Fast forward many years, and WTF!, here it comes.  Accompanied by claims  that it will be bigger, better, and entirely funded through a kickstarter campaign.  I personally missed out in becoming involved with this as the funding had been closed and the target almost doubled  before I was aware that it was even happening.  Gutted can not describe the feeling.

For years I used to check his Twitter for good new, but all he ever posted was very occasional and mostly half arsed or confusing posts (sorry Scorz).  Check his Twitter now overflowing and full of enthusiasm for this project.  I know understand why this happened but TBH I stopped following him and just hoped that one day he would breakt back onto the scene, when we all least expected it.

That time is now,  Entitled 'AEON:PEACE TO THE PUZZLE.  It will be on general very Ill from 2th march and about a week earlier for kickstart investors.

Please take the the small amount of time (12 Mins) to watch this documentary about the whole process, and buy the album if you are impressed.

Will it turn out to be "THE" definitive british hip hop album ever made that Mistajam claims.?  I don't know, but I can't wait to find our.

Also have a listen to this ep/mixtape that apparently contained tracks that Scorz apparently considered simply not good enough for his album.  Over all I'd say its pretty good with some real bangers and a bit of filler.  I presume that it was the best songs that he believed were not good enough and needed to be improved on, so with these standards I have high hopes.

http://getnottz.co.uk/downloads/mixtapes...the-puzzle

Psychedelic  Slut....

Cosmic Traveler.Independant ?Thinker.Drug AddictXX
Have a few buds that would be interested to see this, is sharing elsewhere a problem?
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
(15-02-2015, 11:29 AM)Kompressor Wrote: Have a few buds that would be interested to see this, is sharing elsewhere a problem?

Not at all mate, spread the word, the further the better.  This guy deserves this to be as successful as possible.
Psychedelic  Slut....

Thanks bud, thought I'd ask 1st though.

(15-02-2015, 07:25 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Thanks bud, thought I'd ask 1st though.

No probs.  DId you download the zip files problem free?

When I got the tracks they were all up on Scorz's bandcamp page for free.  Disappeared now and had a bit of trouble finding them.  Would be good to know it was worth the effort!

Search youtube for his track "Great Britain".  He got absolutley hammered by the uk media for it at the time.  Released 10 years ago and knowing all we do now he was only scratching the surface.  Still very radical for 2004.
Psychedelic  Slut....

whack. 
TASKFORCE MOVIE PLZ.
Nah files downloaded fine Just had some friends whowould ave a;so liked to see it.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter