• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sorry to be a douche
Hello! I've been away for a long time,
well since the ban hit :(

I'm doing fine, as I hope you all are! ?

I know this is sooo sooooo lazy....
But I haven't even had a poke into anything new :(

A lot of you know my passion is benzos and not really to stims, due to the chronic pain and psychs because they help oth the PTSD sometimes.

I don't get much Time with the ridiculous hours I work, but if anyone would be able to name a few post ban; it would be highly appreciated ;) 

(Not asking for suppliers! Just names of anything created and any info to go with it)

Admin if not allowed please delete 

Regards 
GN

P.S. I'm not looking for stuff to get fucked up, it's a hobby :)
Also it can be helpful in moderation.
The originals i have collections of, but I like to keep my collection going ?
Regards
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
Sourcing not allowed but DesmethylFlunitrazepam A.K.A Fonazepam and Flunitrazolam had a spin in Scandinavia but think would even be gone there now. Nitrazolam available sketchily in EU where still legal. NorFlurazepam released pre ban was very nice. Quite similar in strentgh and effects to Nitrazepam. Nothing here now of course.
(12-02-2017, 08:25 PM)acetlyblue Wrote: Sourcing not allowed but DesmethylFlunitrazepam A.K.A Fonazepam and Flunitrazolam had a spin in Scandinavia but think would even be gone there now. Nitrazolam available sketchily in EU where still legal. NorFlurazepam released pre ban was very nice. Quite similar in strentgh and effects to Nitrazepam. Nothing here now of course.

Oh no sourcing was intended :)
Just info on what I might have missed
Many thanks for the reply
Regards
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
Jist get some Diazepam from yot dotor bro.
Just like that !!!!!. If I went in to my GP and asked for one weeks worth politely as i felt like I could well have a nervous breakdown otherwise I would, decidedly non-politely be asked to leave the practice. I was told there is nothing even Epilepsy or Muscle spams that warrants a one week course. As for anxiety and sleep well lets just not go there. Yes there is a problem with Dependance ( over 6 weeks daily use) usually after several months treatment and abuse. Last time I looked Alcohol had it beaten hands down and there is no tenuous link to cognitive decline ( years of use) but 100% definite Liver failure, Heart attacks, Neuropathy etc etc etc but the thing is most politicians like a drinkie so it will never be touched. Tobacco is so destructive its just unbelievable its not illegal. Saw a consultant who put me on it on as needed basis with a maximum amount per month ( 10 10mg tabs) He said its gone too far they can be incredibly useful if prescribed wisely and they are throwing out the baby with the bathwater.
Fuck him. Change doctors.. what a prick. Some docs are okay others not so mich. I get what I want within reason .Diazepam, zopiclone. codeine etc..
(14-02-2017, 10:11 AM)Tails Wrote: Fuck him. Change doctors.. what a prick. Some docs are okay others not so mich. I get what I want within reason .Diazepam, zopiclone. codeine etc..

The doctors of which you speak are a VERY rare breed these days... They've well and truly been scared off prescribing certain medicines. :(

I won't even bother attempting to discuss it with my quacks anymore.
(07-04-2017, 07:24 AM)sidders2 Wrote:
(14-02-2017, 10:11 AM)Tails Wrote: Fuck him. Change doctors.. what a prick. Some docs are okay others not so mich. I get what I want within reason .Diazepam, zopiclone. codeine etc..

The doctors of which you speak are a VERY rare breed these days... They've well and truly been scared off prescribing certain medicines. :(

I won't even bother attempting to discuss it with my quacks anymore.

Harsh. I'm pretty experienced with opiates, benzos etc.. though and openly chat about past/present/future drug use with them.. he has never refused me a box. I get one once every couple of months normally. Maybe because he knows I would just buy some from the black market if he didn't just give them.
Man I love my Obama Care doc.... Kpins 90 x three refills @~2mgs Lol.
Norfluazapam is popping up all over other than that it's etiz city. Or clonaz if you can still find it.

Too bad I'll probably lose coverage this year......
love the world and it will love you back. chin

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter