• 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Shout! Shout! Let it all out!
Yeah, if I wasn't blind drunk on cider, stoned & fucked up on RCs I'm sure it'd make sense.

To be fair, booze & coding don't mix well at all, but in a more sober state of mind I can make websites work, if I have enough access to fix the problems & a bit of time.
(28-05-2015, 10:01 PM)Passiflora Wrote: Yeah, if I wasn't blind drunk on cider, stoned & fucked up on RCs I'm sure it'd make sense.

To be fair, booze & coding don't mix well at all, but in a more sober state of mind I can make websites work, if I have enough access to fix the problems & a bit of time.

fair enough.
"The past is history, the future's a mystery, and right now is a gift, that's why they call it the present"
RENTON WHY DOES IT GO TO NEW LINE WHEN I PRESS ENTER IN SHOUTBOX ON LAPTOP AND TABLET
(28-05-2015, 10:48 PM)Stephen Wrote: RENTON WHY DOES IT GO TO NEW LINE WHEN I PRESS ENTER IN SHOUTBOX ON LAPTOP AND TABLET

i have a feeling hes leaving a select few out of the equation, otherwise nobody would be able to post to the shout box. shame too, it was my favorite part of this forum, now that its gone, i'll have to find somewhere else i can feel comfortable and not alone, any leads?
"The past is history, the future's a mystery, and right now is a gift, that's why they call it the present"
glad its not only me and im glad im not disso'd yet or i'd be confused as hell right now
Problem at the DC it's hosted, a car accident severed some fiber lines and its connection is severely intermittent (massive datacenter and they only have one 10g line at the moment). If you're lucky enough to connect, you will be able to shout, that is until the connection drops or is interrupted.
10g line fuck me thats alot

must have a big nose
(28-05-2015, 11:16 PM)Stephen Wrote: 10g line fuck me thats alot

must have a big nose

My thoughts exactly Hoot
(28-05-2015, 11:11 PM)Renton Wrote: Problem at the DC it's hosted, a car accident severed some fiber lines and its connection is severely intermittent (massive datacenter and they only have one 10g line at the moment).  If you're lucky enough to connect, you will be able to shout, that is until the connection drops or is interrupted.

Thanks for the update Renton.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
thanks for the fury watch link renton after that now i know im high as fuck

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter