• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Sexual Libido
Is it normal for male or female libido to vanish to extreme levels through excessive benzo and opiate use?
It is very common with most recreationals I think and certainly these two and tackled as a subject early on with ED clinics. Think you’ll find a weath of info out there on the mechanism of action but short answer yes and ploy drug use is only likely to be worse really.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
God i miss it. 6months now.
Yeah opiates are a killer of the libido. But then again if you time you sexual activity towards the end of your opiate dose your libido rebounds very quickly. Ic you can get it up you will fuck like a champ for hours. A.k.a "dope dick"
On the other end if you are sick and wding off opiates im am litterally 1 hump and nut. What sucks is if you gey locked up. You only got 1 pair of underwear and you will have a wet dream every night.
So yes benzos are a real libido killer morso than opiates. But once you kick it it doesnt take long for any e.d to go away.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Kratom definitely. Someone on the forum posted a while ago that he'd had testosterone checked after a longish period of use and found levels were way down. I don't know why it suppresses it but it seems to. He also said it rebounded about a month after. I think the body takes a bit of time to rebound and start directed energy into libido again, but it should take maybe a month of being clean (that is a complete guess though). If living healthy for a while doesn't restore it there is always hormone treatment, which is a last resort but could be a beacon of hope if you're worried you won't feel it again.
(22-08-2016, 12:06 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: Yeah opiates are a killer of the libido. But then again if you time you sexual activity towards the end of your opiate dose your libido rebounds very quickly. Ic you can get it up you will fuck like a champ for hours. A.k.a "dope dick"
On the other end if you are sick and wding off opiates im am litterally 1 hump and nut. What sucks is if you gey locked up. You only got 1 pair of underwear and you will have a wet dream every night.
So yes benzos are a real libido killer morso than opiates. But once you kick it it doesnt take long for any e.d to go away.

:) I know exactly what you mean, Lots of fresh underwere is essential.
Benzos and Heroin kill your junk.  No shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no you are sick
don't think of this as the end, think of it as a chance to make new friends with dealers

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter