• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Serotoni/4,4'-DMAR 60mg
I've noticed it seems to work better with a few doses spread out than with one big dose. I do 30 - 40 mg every 30-60 minutes till I'm around 90 -120 mgs.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
^I've been avoiding multiple doses given others' experieinces, but I might give it a shot next time, single doses so far haven't been doing much for me. Still got >250mg left. I didn't take any this weekend as I used 25B-NBOMe and MPA earlier in the week.

It's probably going to be a choice between single 110mg oral, 60mg with one or two 30mg redoses, or 60mg plugged or snorted with possibly a 30mg oral redose. I'm not a fan of snorting, although the quick onset that Hausschuhe reported does sound appealing (not so sure about the pain though!)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter