• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Scorzayzee
Great track but he talks about his experiences with smoking here: https://soundcloud.com/radio1stories/sco...the-s-word
It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. - Eleanor Roosevelt
Like the name sounds kinda like Jay-Z. Lyrics are a shit load better though, none of that getin money, look how rich I am BS.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
GB hip-hop pro'lly doesn't get enough air-time stateside, but some is da bomb, e.g.'The Streets' first CD. French, too. Less of the bling, bullets, look at my dick, schtick. Conscious street-sounds...yeah.
Scorzayzee= Marty Scorsese?

MC
No airtime here. So yea guess thats not enough. Yea I caught the reference to the director of Goodfellas, but the flow is much like many Jay-Z songs so that I heard as well. I've been known to overanalyze things though.
My posts here are ludicrous manifestations of my vivid imagination. Stories are like gateways into the world of those portrayed. I'm living vicariously thru the experiences of those  characters by telling their story.
Forum rules
Yes, big fan of Scorz. Him and alot of the notts emcees, cappo especially.

Seen the spoof he made with shane meadows? Brilliantly done that one.

For good measure, full on battle lyrics:

(27-07-2013, 07:16 PM)xenon787 Wrote: Yes, big fan of Scorz. Him and alot of the notts emcees, cappo especially.

Seen the spoof he made with shane meadows? Brilliantly done that one.

For good measure, full on battle lyrics:

Never heard cappo will get to know, thanks. This guy shows promise 
It is better to light a candle than curse the darkness. - Eleanor Roosevelt

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter