• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SODIUM ASCORBATE FOR OPIATE WITHDRAWAL
Yeah Pal you can get that in oil too ive got that as well : ) The Ascorbate is still the most effective though. It might be the brand ive got but yeah apparantly that black seed oil stuff has been used in the middle east as a remedy for opiate withdrawal.I bet though there stuff is highly potent! I think my oil is Veridian black seed oil. It,s ment to help with cravings although it didnt take my cravings away. Kratom cravings are like needing 100 cigarettes for me.

I also attained some CBD OIL by CBD Brothers. Its actual real oil from the marijuana plant and not the hemp which is commonly sold. I didn't notice any opiate relief from it although it prolonged a cannabis hit with a little less anxiety. Not a big fan of cannabis. I think as well the CBD Oil has protective quality's for the brain and other helpful properties.

I just want to keep this post alive. I truley believe this stuff works for me. I have been off kratom for 5 days. Ive dosed a bit of dhc but no wds in the morning. This is what would happen normally. Dosing another opiate such as codeine and dhc to help with Kratom withdrawal usually on esacrabtes the problem but I havnt felt cravings or any problems. In the past if i had subbed one for the other i would still have problems. I have been dosing the odd benzo but even that issnt enough in normal circumstances pre sodium ascrobate to ward of wds.

Give it a try to anyone suffering id love to know if it helps anyone.

It is definetly working please give it a try!

There is stuff on reddit about the oil. K wd is fking shit without some support. Doctors dont have a clue about it. They will probably be prescribing it in some form in the near future.
(09-03-2016, 07:56 PM)Mr Green Plant Wrote: I just want to pass on some info that might be usefull to anyone battling with opiate/Kratom addiction. A good friend on UKCR- USBZU, passed this on to me so the credit goes to him. Thanks USBZU : )

Apparantly mega dosing on vitamin C can elimanate most of the withdrawals associated with opiate withdrawal. I dont know if it works but it may be worth trying out.

I know some of you guys might go wtf but apparently it has been proven to work.

Sodium ascorbate is a high concentration of powdered vit C which allows you to mega dose with out the massive flow of shits you would normally get. Sure opiate withdrawal does cause the shits anyways.

Apparantly you have to dose 3-5grams every 2 hours during the day. I will give you some links but i thought it would be usefull for anyone looking relief and to hear back some reports.

Some people have used regular vit c tablets but I am not sure on the safety of mega dosing them, the soluble ones as well could be dangerous for the stomach, kidneys, cause more toilet problems and the body wont absorb as much Vit C as Sodium Ascorbate. Dont just rely on what I say, but research it. Opiate withdrawal is hell so anything is worth giving a shot.

Heres a couple of links but for anyone interested there is loads of info on the net about it.

http://opiateaddictionsupport.com/how-to...ithdrawal/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jUCZpIGnUY

http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/never...tes?page=4

It sounds crazy but it makes sense. I hope it works, I believe it can. Taking two berroca after a night of drinking used to make my hangover bearable. This is not about taking berroca though as it also contains multiple vitamins so could be dangerous this is just for sodium ascorbate.

I really hope it can help somebody, ive had my fair share of Kratom Withdrawals and im experiencing a lot of PAWS due to opiate abuse so i have invested in a tub. It is apparantly good for PAWS too as according to reports it gets the good endorphins flowing again. You can buy the exact stuff in link one from Amazon. Ive dosed around 40g the last 2 days and no shits.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/NutriBiotic-Sodi...B000Z8YM7O

Thanks to USBZU who passed this on to me. He swears by it, and I believe him. Thanks Pal.

More links:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/inde...7-p-2.html

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/6019...Withdrawls
Big money in rehab if VitC detoxes are useful you can bet healthcare providers Stateside will have run smears. Anyone contemplating this should build Vit C intake gradually before starting detox when the effective dose is reached. It is also reputed to help with Cancer. a guy from Teeside was told nothing else we can do you have 6 months. He rustled up a tonic involving Selenium Vit C. Barley grass powder, Bitter apricot Kernels and ate only raw organic food. next scan, Cancer gone. He was amazed that his Oncologist wasn't the slightest bit interested!. A man with no ifs or buts terminal C cured himself for £40 a month and the Oncologist didn't want to know!!!!!. I am Convinced they don't really want a cure, there will be no £100 000 a year jobs if you could go to Amazon and get sorted. Did you know eat 5 a day is a registered TM of  a US Cancer organisation despite no hard proof that will protect you. Cannabis kills virtually all types of Cancer cells but the US held back this for decades!! I sometimes think our leaders don't give a shit. google Middlesborough man cures terminal Bowel cancer himself for the full list but there is a tribe in N. pakistan eat Bitter Apricot Kernels and have no cancer cases in living memory. If the stuff in them encounters a Tumour cyanide is released but not if healthy cells are involved. Sounds helpful to me.
(12-03-2016, 12:46 AM)Mr Green Plant Wrote: Yeah Pal you can get that in oil too ive got that as well : ) The Ascorbate is still the most effective though. It might be the brand ive got but yeah apparantly that black seed oil stuff has been used in the middle east as a remedy for opiate withdrawal.I bet though there stuff is highly potent! I think my oil is Veridian black seed oil. It,s ment to help with cravings although it didnt take my cravings away. Kratom cravings are like needing 100 cigarettes for me.

I also attained some CBD OIL by CBD Brothers. Its actual real oil from the marijuana plant and not the hemp which is commonly sold. I didn't notice any opiate relief from it although it prolonged a cannabis hit with a little less anxiety. Not a big fan of cannabis. I think as well the CBD Oil has protective quality's for the brain and other helpful properties.

I just want to keep this post alive. I truley believe this stuff works for me. I have been off kratom for 5 days. Ive dosed a bit of dhc but no wds in the morning. This is what would happen normally. Dosing another opiate such as codeine and dhc to help with Kratom withdrawal usually on esacrabtes the problem but I havnt felt cravings or any problems. In the past if i had subbed one for the other i would still have problems. I have been dosing the odd benzo but even that issnt enough in normal circumstances pre sodium ascrobate to ward of wds.

There is stuff on reddit about the oil. K wd is fking shit without some support. Doctors dont have a clue about it. They will probably be prescribing it in some form in the near future.

It may be worth checking out Calcium Ascorbate instead. 

The reason being is that the average modern western diet is already high in sodium (lots of processed food) and low in calcium (bone broths/stocks are not in vogue). 

Excessive sodium intake can elevate blood pressure and obviously low calcium intake results in brittle bones.
(12-05-2016, 07:11 AM)Research Chemical Sales Wrote:
(12-03-2016, 12:46 AM)Mr Green Plant Wrote: Yeah Pal you can get that in oil too ive got that as well : ) The Ascorbate is still the most effective though. It might be the brand ive got but yeah apparantly that black seed oil stuff has been used in the middle east as a remedy for opiate withdrawal.I bet though there stuff is highly potent! I think my oil is Veridian black seed oil. It,s ment to help with cravings although it didnt take my cravings away. Kratom cravings are like needing 100 cigarettes for me.

The reason being is that the average modern western diet is already high in sodium (lots of processed food) and low in calcium (bone broths/stocks are not in vogue). 

Excessive sodium intake can elevate blood pressure and obviously low calcium intake results in brittle bones.

(02-07-2016, 05:34 PM)Mr Green Plant Wrote:
(12-05-2016, 07:11 AM)Research Chemical Sales Wrote:

Thanks, yu have apoint there

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter