• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SGT-25 (Original C-Liquid) rare info
The NZ guys who supplied the C-Liquid and have the patent on SGT-25 said it's a liquid at room temperature, but in recent months I've started to doubt that. I think it was just marketing speil.

The lowest melting point in a common cannabinoid is 5F-AKB48, at about 60C - even that is triple the melting point of what would melt at room temperature and most cannabinoids are in the 100C+ zone, e.g. MDMB 132C, AB-FUB 165C etc.

I think they fed us bollocks to discourage us from using other cannabinoids to make our own c-liquids at a fraction of the price, which users caught onto and vendors eventually did with 5F-MDMB-PINACA!

But in reality it would be too potent to really stock as a powder chemical. However if it could ever be sourced I'd have to have some purely for the rarity.
I'll trust Cayman Chemical over your uninformed speculation: https://www.caymanchem.com/msdss/17206m.pdf
My information comes from a highly reputable person in the scene. Believe what you want.
Someone else asked me for more info on this. So I found some forensic reports on http://www.policija.si/apps/nfl_response_web/seznam.php- 5f-cumyl-pinaca and cumyl-pinaca are liquid, the p7aica, pica and 5f-pica analogues are powder.

My information doesn't come from "a highly reputable person" in the scene, of course. I only have actual research and evidence to go on.
"rare" lol, just speculation.

I'm not saying it's impossible to exist in a solid state, but so far no one seems to have found out how.

Your word alone isn't enough.

Also, SGT-25 was never actually sold by its inventors, so "marketing spell "is unlikely to be the case here.
The Thing is.. I have a Vendor which i trust and he has it in Stock.. I would by 1g of it if there would be any fuckin way here in Germany to get it tested. But i don´t wann research something i´m not 100% sure it is what it should be, so i will not buy it.
ive been smoking a e liquid that claims to be 1000mg cbd called crystal cookies juicy blaze is this SGT-25 because when I dont have it I have very bad withdrawals and I used to be addicted to the herbal stuff and its the exact same withdrawals and high
(25-02-2019, 03:59 PM)SGT-25MadHead Wrote: ive been smoking a e liquid that claims to be 1000mg cbd called crystal cookies juicy blaze is this SGT-25 because when I dont have it I have very bad withdrawals and I used to be addicted to the herbal stuff and its the exact same withdrawals and high

No idea about this particular e-liquid, but it is true that some e-liquids sold as 'CBD' actually contain synthetic cannabinoids including SGT-25 and related compounds. In general CBD-only products shouldn't feel like getting high (a mild anxiolytic effect is sometimes reported) and shouldn't have significant withdrawal symptoms.

If it feels like a synthetic cannabinoid, then it probably is.
https://drug.cafe/chatroom.php?id=t97Cvi...ND3r5jTxkY

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter