• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

SARMs?
Would anyone around be able to give me a rundown of the SARMs the were/are avaliable in the uk/ world market? I remember CTHS had various but i never read up on them as thats not my bag baby. Folk at work going on about the juice and i just wanna enlighten/shit on there ideas.

Yes i could have put this in the 'other research chems' bit but at least i tried a search + its sad clicking my link here and seeing no new posts.

Shout out to the old full time ukcr crew. .The lurkers. The searchers. The foreign crew using the old UK scenes experience and the new pup joining uup to keep the embers burning, new blood and tha.

Any shirts still kicking about ill get one and chuck another 5er to the site donation, bet its looking abit dusty.

Big love to the person could give me a comprehensive list of what im going on about.

Xx

Also a message to all you 'guest' readers, if you like what you see join up and ask your own questions.Some one will be round with an answer

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
MK-2866 (Ostarine)
GW-501516 (Cardarine)
S4 (Andarine)
LGD-4033 (Ligandrol)
MK-677 (Ibutamoren)
RAD-140
YK-11
S-23
AC-262,356
SR-9009
AICAR

Know little to nothing other than even the guys over at bodybuilding forums aren't fans of them due to side effects most seem to come with (more decreased libido as opposed to anabolics and some reporting causing issues with vision).  Wasn't the GW one even supposedly causing or increasing the risk of cancers developing?
I do remember the talk of one of the chems from back in the day, likly a sarm, causing tumours upon tumours or the like.

Try everything twice Because who knows, you might have got it wrong the first time

C
(30-08-2017, 07:32 AM)Borderline Wrote: I do remember the talk of one of the chems from back in the day, likly a sarm, causing tumours upon tumours or the like.

That was indeed GW-501516.
Just prodded someone who might be able to help with this, hopefully they'll pop on.
Regards
GN

*edit for warning*
Dude might have you flipping cars in your spare time lol
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
I realise this probably doesn't help you, but honestly I'd recommend steroids instead. They're much safer.
If you sit in a bath of pineapple chunks, it can kill you. That's well documented.

1P-LSD elite fan. Bow Bow
(03-09-2017, 04:10 PM)Lloyd Wrote: I realise this probably doesn't help you, but honestly I'd recommend steroids instead. They're much safer.

We don't recommend UK illegal drugs here, thank you.

What you probably meant to say was "If you've decided to use image and performance enhancing drugs then you should consider the relative safety of SARMs versus steroids."

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter