• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

RoyalAlchemist
James (RA) is my only vendor who I know in person and never had a problem so far. There is a bad reputation of him here and dunno why If its the pargy-lad issue, im afraid that wedinos might not be able to identify such a new compound and give kinda mixed result.
(24-05-2016, 08:12 PM)hayvanherif Wrote: James (RA) is my only vendor who I know in person and never had a problem so far. There is a bad reputation of him here and dunno why If its the pargy-lad issue, im afraid that wedinos might not be able to identify such a new compound and give kinda mixed result.

It's the legal threats and a lawsuit he threw toward us
Also WEDINOS is not *that* incompetent. RA stopped selling their "PARGY-LAD" shortly after the analysis appeared for a good reason. They certainly wouldn't have done that if the product turned out to be legit. Big whoopsie.
(25-05-2016, 12:35 AM)roi Wrote: Also WEDINOS is not *that* incompetent. RA stopped selling their "PARGY-LAD" shortly after the analysis appeared for a good reason. They certainly wouldn't have done that if the product turned out to be legit. Big whoopsie.

they threatened to sue us because of that shit
Over £200 direct deposited before noon on Monday - supposed to have been sent recorded. Post been and gone for thursday. Reckon I've been mugged off?
I got my gram of "crystal 4-MPH" with the IUPAC for 3-FPM on the site and on the bag. I've heard it might be 4-FPM or 4-MPM but the IUPAC is for 3-FPM, there's not even a 4 in it!! Don't know what the fuck I have here but it's hella crystals.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter