• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RoyalAlchemist (25I-NBOH 1200mcg blotters)
(25-08-2013, 03:05 AM)Blodwyn Wrote: i'd be incredibly grateful for anyone with samples to feed back for the benefit of the community thank you

I have yet to receive my sample, suspect it will arrive Tuesday since bank holiday. But rest assured I'll post a detailed report for the forum and I have a rather interesting one to post regarding AL-LAD tomorrow when I have time to type it up. :O
Are there still any free samples on offer?
My free sample arrived Saturday morning, I'm about to give my sample a go now. I have tried the 25-I NBOH before from Research-Blotz and I found it to be very similar to the NBOMe variety, that time I took 1200ug. Today I will only be taking 600ug as I haven't had any NOMBe/NBOH for a few weeks so feel I can get desired effects from this dose.
never got a rply from them. only asked questions and was polite id say! :(
First of all, thanks for the sample @ RoyalAlchemist

My free sample of 25I-NBOH (2*1200ug) arrived today. Took 4 working days from UK to Germany. That´s pretty fast in my opinion. I´m gonna do some research this saturday, I´ll report back then.
With all due respect i'd like to see some reports from members with a post count higher than 1 or 2....you all know the reasons why!
Striving for perfection in an honest approach to harm reduction that benefits as many people as possible.
[email protected]
Waiting on my sample. Will report back my findings if it lands! :)

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk 4
Mine has arrived today, however I will not be able to test until Friday at the earliest due to work commitments. I think my local pat has gone on strike on a Saturday as everyone else in the UK seems to be getting their delivery then and the last few weeks mine comes the following working day. Bastard! :P
I am glad to hear you have got your samples. Please don't forget to start your research with only 1/4 of a tab and use it BUCCALLY instead of sublingually on your animal test to get the best results.
(28-08-2013, 04:46 AM)RoyalAlchemist Wrote: I am glad to hear you have got your samples. Please don't forget to start your research with only 1/4 of a tab and use it BUCCALLY instead of sublingually on your animal test to get the best results.

Thanks again RA. I will provide an in depth report on my study as soon as I have the chance. :)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter