• 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

RoyalAlchemist
Hello everybody

We would like to offer some free samples (25I-NBOH 1200mcg blotters) here.If you are interested, Please register in our website(http://www.royalalchemist.co.uk) and email us your details and request.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question
[email protected]
Hey, I've emailed you. I will report on the quality of service, delivery and product.
Some great looking chems on there.
Thanks, Kurwa.
Thanks James, I have sent you an e-mail.

I am looking pretty forward to trying some 4-AcO-DALT soon, just waiting for some others trip reports before I dive in. :)
im interested in the nootropic's and recovery capsules...
I seem to have trouble registering... I've used two email adresses and haven't received a confirmation at either

3 email addresses.... Maybe you need to check your email server or your platform.
Managed to get registered... but:

I've been trying to place an international order and I get some kind of error...
I know a couple of things about web programming and I think it has something to do with the international address and a value that's not meant to be "0" (that's the error that appears on IE but not other browsers).
I also can't check the option, international delivery, while all the others do get checked.

I think it's something your web developer must solve.
Successfully signed up and having a browse as we speak. Salvinorin B... that has piqued my interest.
The message above may be nonsensical as the author of it is a unicorn. It can be hard to type with hooves.
Placed an order... will report bak!
More than 10 Samples have been shipped. Please be very careful with 25I-NBOH and if your animals are not familiar with NBOHs, Please start your research using only 1/4 of tab or maximum 1/2.

(23-08-2013, 12:52 AM)matata Wrote: Managed to get registered... but:

I've been trying to place an international order and I get some kind of error...
I know a couple of things about web programming and I think it has something to do with the international address and a value that's not meant to be "0" (that's the error that appears on IE but not other browsers).
I also can't check the option, international delivery, while all the others do get checked.

I think it's something your web developer must solve.

Great to know that and thank you for letting us about this problem. We will fix that problem soon.

(22-08-2013, 04:40 PM)m0nKeY Wrote: Thanks James, I have sent you an e-mail.

I am looking pretty forward to trying some 4-AcO-DALT soon, just waiting for some others trip reports before I dive in. :)

Back in stock but not much left now! We are surprised how people are mad about 4ACO-DALT and will restock more soon.
I've just signed up too. 5EAPB pellets are cheap here

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter