• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rock/Metal/Thrash/Death/Prog/Grunge and any other type of LOUD music
Haven't heard this for a while

it's on the soundtrack to the film Hardware which I think was quite good (though I haven't watched it for 20yrs....)
The sun don't go down, it's just an illusion caused by the world spinning round.
Thanks for all the great tracks on here :-) :)

Living Colour an old fave i forgot about they were the only all black metal band back in the day made some diverse and lovely music 8-) 8)

[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/pnskOeBAoS8[/video]
Please read the site rules Here

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional
Love this track not sure it fits with the other tunes on here though.

Just filth

(12-09-2012, 11:18 AM)Mr Blod Wrote: Living Colour an old fave i forgot about they were the only all black metal band back in the day made some diverse and lovely music 8-) 8)

Not the only band. I saw them live once, they were very good. Vernon Reid was fantastic, he had a kind of abstract Hendrix style I loved.

[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

(12-09-2012, 02:38 PM)Feed Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 11:18 AM)Mr Blod Wrote: Living Colour an old fave i forgot about they were the only all black metal band back in the day made some diverse and lovely music 8-) 8)

Not the only band. I saw them live once, they were very good. Vernon Reid was fantastic, he had a kind of abstract Hendrix style I loved.

Cheers Feed had no idea always nice to find new music :-) :) Vernon was indeed fantastic and i loved that Living Colour had such a range was fantastic stumbling upon them today.

You must have missed THIS ;) ;-)
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

(12-09-2012, 03:38 PM)Feed Wrote: You must have missed THIS ;) ;-)

Totally lol ;) ;-) I must pay more attention haha

African-american band hailing from detroit usa who recorded a collection of tracks in 1974 which were never released until 2009 as the lp '...For the whole world to see', and they turned out to be amazingly ahead of their time. Hope you enjoy.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter