• 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Researchchemistry.co.uk
Packaged turned up, was slightly worried considering royal mail wouldnt reconigze the tracking number, but all is good!
Smile 
(26-05-2016, 04:52 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote:
(26-05-2016, 04:28 PM)samoaj Wrote: ordered twice last min and got my orders!
but the only thing was is that they where not labeled

Hi, they should and would ordinarily be labelled however I think yesterday the main focus was just on getting the orders in the post before the midnight deadline so the packers must have figured you'd rather have your orders than not have them cos there wasn't time to pack it cos it needed a label going on it! But yeh, for anyone else who gets anythign unlabelled and is reading this that's the only reason why it wouldn't have been labelled, not cos we lazy haha

Cool RCUK being in this forum, i ordered not THAT MUCH from them - didnt even knew them couple months before - but had no trouble at all with the orders. They did a fine job.
Few days prior i made the last one cause of the ban, and everything went fine. I wrote them too that i for sure can imagine that you guys are very busy right now getting the stuff out in time.
Im very angry about the ban and loosing my sources for research, hopefully there will be solutions in time soon for us researchers.

personal note for RCUK: Greetings, and all the best for you guys !
Well, I must say, all your 2mg diclazetam pellets have given me is excess sleepiness, impaired coordination (that's very remarkable when you walk), some reduction in axciety, a sort of feeling of confusion and impaired cognitive skills. Absolutely no effects that can be characterised as pleasearable. In fact you feel quite shit and pathetic. All you want to do is lie in bed. Quite the opposite from what you get, e.g., from phenibut.

So I'm extremely disappointed with the product.
(27-05-2016, 09:51 AM)AlexJohnson Wrote: Well, I must say, all your 2mg diclazetam pellets have given me is excess sleepiness, impaired coordination (that's very remarkable when you walk), some reduction in axciety, a sort of feeling of confusion and impaired cognitive skills. Absolutely no effects that can be characterised as pleasearable. In fact you feel quite shit and pathetic. All you want to do is lie in bed. Quite the opposite from what you get, e.g., from phenibut.

Are you sure you're not just generally in a bit of a shitty mood?
(27-05-2016, 09:51 AM)AlexJohnson Wrote: Well, I must say, all your 2mg diclazetam pellets have given me is excess sleepiness, impaired coordination (that's very remarkable when you walk), some reduction in axciety, a sort of feeling of confusion and impaired cognitive skills. Absolutely no effects that can be characterised as pleasearable. In fact you feel quite shit and pathetic. All you want to do is lie in bed. Quite the opposite from what you get, e.g., from phenibut.

Lots of people find diclaz disphoric. I doubt it's the vendors fault.

I can't tell if this post is sarcasm or a genuine complaint.
Sounds like they are doing exactly what they should, so is it a good but sarcastic review, or somebody expecting miracles from a benzo?
Yes diclaz can be a bit disphoric but none are much more than described.
Could be the bad mood, but I'm sure had I taken any other drug, that mood would be gone. I must also say that by no means I'm blaming the vendor.
(27-05-2016, 02:57 PM)AlexJohnson Wrote: Could be the bad mood, but I'm sure had I taken any other drug, that mood would be gone. I must also say that by no means I'm blaming the vendor.

Do you know anything about benzos? It's hard to compare benzos with other kinds of drugs and I guess you should definitely read a little bit about them...
lot of euro sites say that it's up to the user to check whether the chemical is legal in their country blahblah

Just opened up the large clear pouch containing all of the smaller pouches. Looks like it was rushed extremely quick, the diphenidine bag wasn't closed properly and has leaked over the over bags. Would this have damaged the quality of it at all?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter