• 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Researchchemistry.co.uk
(26-11-2013, 10:52 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote:
(26-11-2013, 10:41 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote: Yes High Plains Drifter. Thanks for requesting a sample mate.

What would you like a sample of and which delivery method would you like it to be sent by?

Boldwyn it's unfortunate that you feel that way. Hopefully you will feel differently in the future.

I would love a sample of your aMT freebase power if possible, and just standard first class deliver will be fine.

I'll inbox you my address.  Thanks

You might want to read the bit of text below the textbox when PM'ing somebody.
(26-11-2013, 10:59 PM)Renton Wrote:
(26-11-2013, 10:52 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote:
(26-11-2013, 10:41 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote: Yes High Plains Drifter. Thanks for requesting a sample mate.

What would you like a sample of and which delivery method would you like it to be sent by?

Boldwyn it's unfortunate that you feel that way. Hopefully you will feel differently in the future.

I would love a sample of your aMT freebase power if possible, and just standard first class deliver will be fine.

I'll inbox you my address.  Thanks

You might want to read the bit of text below the textbox when PM'ing somebody.

I'm rather benzoed up at the moment. Will take a look now

Sent via carrier pigeon
Yes, you will need to send your address details to our website's email address mate as I believe it is against the rules to send information like that through the PM system on here.
(26-11-2013, 11:02 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote: Yes, you will need to send your address details to our website's email address mate as I believe it is against the rules to send information like that through the PM system on here.

Ok mate, cool. I'll do that now. Thanks

Sent via carrier pigeon

(26-11-2013, 11:02 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote: Yes, you will need to send your address details to our website's email address mate as I believe it is against the rules to send information like that through the PM system on here.

Your email isn't working mate.

Sent via carrier pigeon

(26-11-2013, 11:05 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote:

Ok mate, cool. I'll do that now. Thanks

Sent via carrier pigeon

Your email isn't working mate.

Sent via carrier pigeon

Tried 4 times now and your email definitely does not work.

Sent via carrier pigeon
(26-11-2013, 11:43 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote: [email protected]. Are you sending email to that address pal? I have just emailed myself from another email address and it appears to be working fine. Let me know if you continue to have problems.

Dude I'm quite high and was putting the wrong email in lol.

Look forward to hearing from you tomorrow

Sent via carrier pigeon
sounds interesting.

might take you up on this
(26-11-2013, 09:05 PM)Blodwyn Wrote: You know what its going to be like DK.....

Sorry Blod my sarcasm didn't travel through the internet as well as I had planned....
when I clicked on the mdai link yesterday on your website it brings up the NM2AI page.

Indian MDAI ? I assume that's an Indian lab as opposed to Chinese
(27-11-2013, 01:42 PM)fatherTim Wrote: when I clicked on the mdai link yesterday on your website it brings up the NM2AI page.

Indian MDAI ? I assume that's an Indian lab as opposed to Chinese
Father Tim I find that very strange that happened when you clicked the MDAI link on our website. 

Yes we do sell the Indian MDAI and yes that does mean it is made in a lab in India. In our case it does at least. 

I have just clicked on the link to the MDAI page on our website and it took me to the MDAI page so if you try it again now it should take you to the correct page. Having said that, we don't have a NM2AI page so I'm a bit bewildered by that. 

This is our MDAI page incase you cannot find it: https://www.researchchemistry.co.uk/MDAI-Powder

Just to make sure you were on the correct website our's is https://www.researchchemistry.co.uk 

Any further problems then please email me at [email protected] as you will generally receive a faster response that way.

Mike

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter