• 9 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average

Researchchemistry.co.uk
(26-11-2013, 10:06 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote:
Hi all. 

I know many prospective first time buyers are apprehensive about being scammed by a website that is new to them so please read the paragraph further if you are worried at all about being ripped off.

In an attempt to further show our legitimacy I have come up with the idea to offer members of ChemsRus a number of free samples (1 free sample per member) on the condition that you will all agree to come back and post feedback about the samples you received. This I would be very grateful of! . I am also going to restrict the availability of these samples to members who have at least 10 posts on Chem R Us. This to prevent people from reading this post and creating an account just to get something for free and not leave any feedback. Sorry to any of you who fall just below this threshold however I believe I am being as fair as possible, both to my prospective customers and to myself. 

Thanks for very much for reading. 

Mike

[Image: alqZLnw.gif]
I have no words.....
This.....is real life
You can't buy MDAI for love nor money and you're giving it away for free. Interesting.
You can buy MDAI and yes I am offering 4 0.25g samples of Indian MDAI for free. I invite you to try it and see for yourself. Sorry for the typo where it says 'Chems R Us' whereas it should say 'UK Chemical Research'. I copy and pasted it from from Word (where I originally used it for my thread on Chem R Us). Oops! Sorry!
(26-11-2013, 06:33 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote: Hi, 

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I represent Research Chemistry UK

Contact Details: 

Email[email protected]
Telephone: +44151-364-6919
Mobile: +447453-673-373
BB PIN: 2A83F144

You can also find us on twitter: twitter.com/Researchchemsuk

And facebook: www.facebook.com/researchchemistry?fref=ts

We used to have two websites back when Mephedrone was still legal. They were MephdroneForSale.co.uk and BuyMeowMeow.co.uk. Hopefully some of you will remember us for selling the best quality stuff around and also for exceptional customer service [Image: smile.png]

Well, after taking a break from the research chemical market for a few years we decided to get back into it earlier this year. We're back and are now rebranded as Research Chemistry UK. We now stock over 50 different research chemicals and that list is constantly expanding. We are based near Liverpool in the UK and supply to the UK and worldwide. Customers have the option of paying via SagePay, a secure card processing gateway, or they can pay by Bank Transfer, Western Union or MoneyGram. 

You can find our brand new website at http://www.researchchemistry.co.uk. I welcome you all to come and have a look. 

Here are the promotions currently on offer;

• 15% off your first order (to redeem select 'coupon code' during checkout in step 5)
  • Free first class recorded delivery to the UK on orders over £75
  • Free next day delivery (UK customers) or int. singed for/airsure (international customers) on all orders over £250
  • 5% off all orders made by Bank Transfer, Western Union or Money Gram

I can promise you all that we really do our utmost to source the highest quality chemicals around. 
As anyone who makes a purchase from our site will see for themselves, our customer service is what makes us one of the best of all the vendors out there. We pride ourselves on the providing the best customer service. We believe it is what gives us an edge over the competition. You will find that most of your enquiries are responded to within an hour and often within minutes. 

We at Research Chemistry UK recognise that businesses with good customer service and good products are the ones that survive, and so we make these a priority. So I invite everybody here at UK Chemical Research to come and check us out.  

We also have a live chat function on the website so you can ask us questions about the products while you browse the store. If we are unavailable to talk at the time then please leave a message and we will endeavour to reply within one hour between the hours of 9:00 and 16:30 GMT Mon-Fri and within two hours ant any other time besides when we are asleep!

Ok guys, you've heard the sales pitch, now try us out for real at www.researchchemistry.co.uk. I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Thanks for reading, 

Mike 

Research Chemistry UK - Wholesaler & Retailer Of Legal Research Chemicals

Why not offer some samples to members of this forum? I'm not a member of Chems R Us and don't intend on making an account tbh. I'm sure there's plenty of people on here who will give you feedback, myself included.

Sent via carrier pigeon
(26-11-2013, 10:32 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote:

I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Michael and I represent Research Chemistry UK

Contact Details: 

Email[email protected]

We used to have two websites back when Mephedrone was still legal. They were MephdroneForSale.co.uk and BuyMeowMeow.co.uk. Hopefully some of you will remember us for selling the best quality stuff around and also for exceptional customer service [Image: smile.png]

Well, after taking a break from the research chemical market for a few years we decided to get back into it earlier this year. We're back and are now rebranded as Research Chemistry UK. We now stock over 50 different research chemicals and that list is constantly expanding. We are based near Liverpool in the UK and supply to the UK and worldwide. Customers have the option of paying via SagePay, a secure card processing gateway, or they can pay by Bank Transfer, Western Union or MoneyGram. 

You can find our brand new website at http://www.researchchemistry.co.uk. I welcome you all to come and have a look. 

• 15% off your first order (to redeem select 'coupon code' during checkout in step 5)
  • Free next day delivery (UK customers) or int. singed for/airsure (international customers) on all orders over £250

I can promise you all that we really do our utmost to source the highest quality chemicals around. 
As anyone who makes a purchase from our site will see for themselves, our customer service is what makes us one of the best of all the vendors out there. We pride ourselves on the providing the best customer service. We believe it is what gives us an edge over the competition. You will find that most of your enquiries are responded to within an hour and often within minutes. 

We at Research Chemistry UK recognise that businesses with good customer service and good products are the ones that survive, and so we make these a priority. So I invite everybody here at UK Chemical Research to come and check us out.  

We also have a live chat function on the website so you can ask us questions about the products while you browse the store. If we are unavailable to talk at the time then please leave a message and we will endeavour to reply within one hour between the hours of 9:00 and 16:30 GMT Mon-Fri and within two hours ant any other time besides when we are asleep!

Ok guys, you've heard the sales pitch, now try us out for real at www.researchchemistry.co.uk. I promise you won't be disappointed! 

Thanks for reading, 

Mike 

Why not offer some samples to members of this forum? I'm not a member of Chems R Us and don't intend on making an account tbh. I'm sure there's plenty of people on here who will give you feedback, myself included.

Sent via carrier pigeon
Yeh sorry when I was re-editing the pitch in word I just overlooked the bit where it says 'Chems R Us' and forgot to replace it with 'UK Chemical Research'. It was a really silly mistake to make I know. Lol
Haven't we seen this send money for postage scenario before when samples were offered....
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

So far I'm unimpressed personally....
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

(26-11-2013, 10:36 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote:
(26-11-2013, 10:32 PM)HighPlainsDrifter Wrote:

Contact Details: 

Email[email protected]

Thanks for reading, 

Mike 

Sent via carrier pigeon
Yeh sorry when I was re-editing the pitch in word I just overlooked the bit where it says 'Chems R Us' and forgot to replace it with 'UK Chemical Research'. It was a really silly mistake to make I know. Lol

So can I get a free sample dude? I can promise you that I will be straight back to this thread to give feedback.

Sent via carrier pigeon
Yes High Plains Drifter. Thanks for requesting a sample mate.

What would you like a sample of and which delivery method would you like it to be sent by?

Boldwyn it's unfortunate that you feel that way. Hopefully you will feel differently in the future.
(26-11-2013, 10:41 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote: Yes High Plains Drifter. Thanks for requesting a sample mate.

What would you like a sample of and which delivery method would you like it to be sent by?

Boldwyn it's unfortunate that you feel that way. Hopefully you will feel differently in the future.

I would love a sample of your aMT freebase power if possible, and just standard first class deliver will be fine.

I'll inbox you my address. Thanks

Sent via carrier pigeon

(26-11-2013, 10:41 PM)ResearchChemistryUK Wrote: Yes High Plains Drifter. Thanks for requesting a sample mate.

You have PM disabled so I can't sent you a message mate

Sent via carrier pigeon

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter