• 6 Vote(s) - 3.83 Average

Research Chemist.co.uk
Any feedback on this vendor? It's wierd that I haven't seen the site mentioned!
The site design looks good and professional, it's a good start... but more feedback would be better!
Hi Matata,

Thank you for your compliment regarding our site design. We would be more than happy to offer some UKCR members some free samples to generate some feedback.

Kind regards
Elliot
ResearchChemist.co.uk
Quality chemicals at low cost, Satisfaction Guaranteed...

[Image: 3gsalef.png]
I'd be more than happy to leave some feedback on both your service and your products if you'd consider me for one of those samples.   ...and of course add you to my list of reliable vendors for future purchases if I'm happy with your service and goods.
I'd take and a review a sample aswell if theres one going. bit of value there in the 5g sale, probably not a great idea for me to buy 5g of ethylphenidate though....
Hi Guys,

Yes, that is no problem at all. 
Just drop us a PM with which product you would like to sample along with your relevant details and we will get them sent out to you.

Kind regards
Elliot
ResearchChemist.co.uk

Hey researchchemist, 

nice offer you have there!

Would be nice if I can sample your product , to ensure the quality of your products and give some feedback for future customers.

And if I'm pleased with your quality and shipping I would be happy if I can add your to my supplier of trust for my next purchases.
[Image: soZ5VRo.jpg]
Asked for a sample, will let you know updated if they are legit or no..
Hi mrrioes,

Thank you for your interest. Please drop us a PM or an email at [email protected] with your request.

We will go through our PM's this evening and send out our samples tomorrow.
Meanwhile if anyone else would like any samples please do contact us.

Kind regards
Elliot
ResearchChemist.co.uk

Rules Wrote:Regarding sales/trades. On-site trading of any form is strictly prohibited, whether it's the sale of a Barbie doll or a George Foreman grill.
On-site Trading means ANY exchange arranged via communication this site (posts/PMs). Use the vendors website to place your orders.
Vendors that post their wares here must do all their trading and personal support (order inquiries) over their own websites support system.
That includes samples; interest can be gauged here, but simply ask them to email your site inquiry email for details.
Hi Renton,

No problem, sorry about that, although I did check with Blodwyn before going ahead to make sure we was following the right guidelines and not breaking any rules.

No worries though, anyone requesting a sample please email us at [email protected] rather than PMing us on here.

Thanks
Elliot
ResearchChemist.co.uk

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter