• 10 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Research Blotz
I am now able to offer you a new chemical called 25I-NBOH. Please check the store for pricing and photos of the actual blotters.

We will be doing Ehrlich test on the blotters along with our AL-LAD tomorrow or later today.

Thanks.
http://www.Research-Blotz.com
Code: UKCR = 15% off
I experimented with 450ug of AL-LAD last night.

It was something else! I don't think I could dose again for at least a few weeks even if I wanted to--this experience has more than sated my psychedelic appetite for a while. There was a definite fulfillment to the experience, and I have a lot to hold on to.

I'll be putting a trip report together shortly.

Bo's -- the stuff was legit. I was concerned at first because the effects crept up very slowly and then... I could do nothing but marvel at the magic and mystery. It was a head-fuck, but a good one.
(17-07-2013, 02:47 AM)Just A Guy Wrote: I experimented with 450ug of AL-LAD last night.

It was something else! I don't think I could dose again for at least a few weeks even if I wanted to--this experience has more than sated my psychedelic appetite for a while. There was a definite fulfillment to the experience, and I have a lot to hold on to.

I'll be putting a trip report together shortly.

Bo's -- the stuff was legit. I was concerned at first because the effects crept up very slowly and then... I could do nothing but marvel at the magic and mystery. It was a head-fuck, but a good one.

I am glad to hear your research results were good.

I will be offering samples of NBOH to UK members of the forum with good stats anyone that is interested should contact me here or at the store.

Thanks.
I will be watching this one do you think there could be a 25c nboh as i had a lovely buzz of some 25c nbome on sat night and i really enjoyed it not too full on just nice. Sometimes i like to just take it easy and for me 25c was perfect. I am going to miss that one even with al-lad and lsz in my stash box.
"I'd rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief."
(17-07-2013, 03:06 AM)zombywoof Wrote: I will be watching this one do you think there could be a 25c nboh as i had a lovely buzz of some 25c nbome on sat night and i really enjoyed it not too full on just nice. Sometimes i like to just take it easy and for me 25c was perfect. I am going to miss that one even with al-lad and lsz in my stash box.

I will update you if it becomes available.

Thanks.
thanks bo
"I'd rather have a mind opened by wonder than one closed by belief."
(16-07-2013, 11:26 PM)BosBlotz Wrote: I am now able to offer you a new chemical called 25I-NBOH. Please check the store for pricing and photos of the actual blotters.

And the new ones keep coming - these are exciting times for psych fans Yahoo
I have done the EZ Test on the AL-LAD. You can find the results below, if anyone would like a video that can be arranged.

Thanks.

[Image: 21aab9265958355.jpg]
(17-07-2013, 03:06 AM)zombywoof Wrote: I will be watching this one do you think there could be a 25c nboh as i had a lovely buzz of some 25c nbome on sat night and i really enjoyed it not too full on just nice. Sometimes i like to just take it easy and for me 25c was perfect. I am going to miss that one even with al-lad and lsz in my stash box.

Also interested in a 25c-NBOH, 25c was easily my favourite of the NBOMes and one of my favourite chemicals I've ever had the fortune to cross paths with, if the NBOH variant of it is in any way similar (I've read on another forum that it might be) then I can imagine loving it as well. No rush or anything though, would just love a 25c analogue to one day be available!
(19-07-2013, 10:02 AM)distantlights91 Wrote:

Also interested in a 25c-NBOH, 25c was easily my favourite of the NBOMes and one of my favourite chemicals I've ever had the fortune to cross paths with, if the NBOH variant of it is in any way similar (I've read on another forum that it might be) then I can imagine loving it as well. No rush or anything though, would just love a 25c analogue to one day be available!

I will keep you updated on any 25C-NBOH news. If you would like a sample of 25I-NBOH please contact me through the store with your address and I will get that sent tomorrow.

Thanks.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter