• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Recent sudden absence.
Thanks Mr Green Plant.

Thankfully my dads been in remission for almost 6 months now so fingers crossed all stays well there.

Still getting to grips with my own demons but I guess that will be a continual battle.

Thanks for your kind words and support m8, much appreciated. I know youve had your own issues and difficulties to deal with and I hope you are feeling better too bro.
"To know that you do not know is the best.To think you know when you do not is a disease.Recognizing this disease as a disease is to be free of it.” ― Lao Tzu
There are a lot of people like us. Life comes back better than ever.
Check out the guy from Middlesborough. Was told it was terminal and cured himself with certain supplements. Not going to list them but the thing i found interseting was that his consultant was totally unitnerested. This guy was told 6 months ni ifs and buts and his MRI showed clear. Hope things work out for your Dad.If You are interested its easy to find.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter