• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Reagent Tests UK
Hi Allen, did you get a chance to test; mexedrone, methamnetamine, cannabidiol and metizolam?

I have methamnetamine and the full reagent suite of tests if you want me to test it and send you the results?
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
Is there a reason as to why you don't ship to the USA? I need a ehlich and marqis kit
love the world and it will love you back. chin
got some scales from these guys, very good quality for the price.
(31-03-2016, 12:24 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: Is there a reason as to why you don't ship to the USA? I need a ehlich and marqis kit

Can't you get these from dancesafe or similar?
(31-03-2016, 04:27 PM)roi Wrote:
(31-03-2016, 12:24 PM)bigazznugz Wrote: Is there a reason as to why you don't ship to the USA? I need a ehlich and marqis kit

Can't you get these from dancesafe or similar?

Yes I could but it would cost at least double. :(
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Hi guys, sorry for the delay, waited on WEDINOS for a bit and then got super duper busy. I know UKCR is probably going to make better use of these than other places so I'm giving you the scoop before we publish a blog post

Mexedrone only reacted with the liebermann reagent, and quickly went a lovely orangey-yellow. You can see the result here: https://www.reagent-tests.uk/blog/mexedr...t-results/ (goes live 19th apr)

MNA is one of the most lovely react-ers we've seen. It goes a lovely dark turquoise with marquis, and a magenta > maroon, green with froehde. Such a range! With liebermann it goes to black VERY fast.

Thanks for the kind words to those who have supported us. Regarding non-EU shipping - reagents are a bit of a no-no to send in the post. We get away with it in the EU because of exemptions for small quantities but this doesn't apply elsewhere unfortunately.
Reagent Tests UK offer £5 test kits, made possible by a private donor
The least expensive worldwide, and use code UKCR for an extra 10% off!
Just a quick note to confirm a positive experience of Reagent Tests UK, both the company and the product. Order was placed in the small hours of Saturday (with UKCR discount and Bitcoin discounts honoured in parallel) and evidently shipped promptly, as on Monday it duly arrived. Sensible packaging, each bottle in an individual plastic baggie, inside a cardboard mailer with foam pellets for protection, all duly arrived intact.

As to the products and the uses thereof, see here for example.
(17-04-2016, 11:18 PM)Allan Wrote: Hi guys, sorry for the delay, waited on WEDINOS for a bit and then got super duper busy. I know UKCR is probably going to make better use of these than other places so I'm giving you the scoop before we publish a blog post

Mexedrone only reacted with the liebermann reagent, and quickly went a lovely orangey-yellow. You can see the result here: https://www.reagent-tests.uk/blog/mexedr...t-results/ (goes live 19th apr)

MNA is one of the most lovely react-ers we've seen. It goes a lovely dark turquoise with marquis, and a magenta > maroon, green with froehde. Such a range! With liebermann it goes to black VERY fast.

Thanks for the kind words to those who have supported us. Regarding non-EU shipping - reagents are a bit of a no-no to send in the post. We get away with it in the EU because of exemptions for small quantities but this doesn't apply elsewhere unfortunately.

Hi Allan

Great work as always.

Could I make a suggestion for the site for reagent results, currently you have to scroll through pages on the blog hoping to find the reagent test results your after. Would it be possible to slip them out into a sub section with a list of the chems that have been tested?

Or even more easy just add a list at the top of the blog in the order they run down the page of what's been tested so you can scan through what's been done without going through all the pages.

Your doing a great service and good job again, keep it up.

Thanks, Jonnyhal
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter