• 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Reagent Tests UK
Some of you might have noticed I've not been posting on UKCR as much recently, and have even stepped down from being a moderator.

A shame on both counts but hopefully I'll be able to do even more good with my new project...

The way I see it, reagent tests are a really useful tool for encouraging people to be a bit more thoughtful about their drug use - taking some time to test before using also encourages spending fifteen minutes online to see what others are saying and doing. Unfortunately there weren't results for a lot of RCs and the kits were really expensive wherever I looked.

With this in mind, I started Reagent Tests UK last year. The intention was to offer some cheap harm reduction equipment to the tiny number of people I expected to find the site and to pay for the equipment I needed to publish some results.

It's been growing pretty steadily since then and we're getting to the point where supporting other harm reduction initiatives is becoming really viable - even the Jersey health agency have been in touch about getting a regular shipment to offer a testing service!

I humbly welcome you to come check out our shop. You can use the code "UKCR" for a 10% discount, and if you send us test results for a compound which we don't have results for, we'll give you another 10% off your order retrospectively.

Slowly but surely we're getting these up on wikipedia so that the results are available for everyone to use.

Also if you have any feedback about the site, or substances you'd like us to test or just questions about testing in general, please ask. If you have an order query it's best to email [email protected] as that will get the quickest response.

www.reagent-tests.uk
Reagent Tests UK offer £5 test kits, made possible by a private donor
The least expensive worldwide, and use code UKCR for an extra 10% off!
Sounds like a very worth while venture and the prices are very good too. Keep up the good work!
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
Thanks, low prices are important to us because at £15 per bottle it's just not realistic to expect people to be buying a kit of three. The more people who use kits, the better it is for everyone in our humble opinion!
Good luck with this Allan - very well conceived. There are oft quoted limits to reagent tests but it seems to me with a range of reagents at a practical level you have a very good chance of IDing a primary compound and certainly enough evidence not to take one like PMA - £13 to have a three pronged analysis of this sort is a bargin, well worth recommending and fully capable of saving lives.
"Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law"
Yep, I'll be the first to admit that reagent tests are far from a guarantee that you have what you think you do, but they are 100% better than the "well I just tried it and the effects aren't what I expected :/" method we've had to put up with for so long!

I'm really pushing to do more novel substance analysis too, I guess I should be posting that in this thread...

Just did U-47700 last week, I know that's growing in popularity so hopefully it'll be of use to people.

https://www.reagent-tests.uk/blog/u-4770...t-results/
Bump as this is a very worthwhile service and the product is very well priced for what you are getting.
"Me and sleep are good friends but we haven't seen much of each other recently!"
They also sell milligram scales for £12 - a bargain IMO!
Great to see this harm reduction venture. I wish you all thesuccess in the world.
Massive thanks guys :) 

Just got some mexedrone, methamnetamine, cannabidiol and metizolam to test so watch this space.

Yes I was tired of seeing people not using scales - I was going to buy one to send to someone for free but I thought it would be a useful addition to the store if I could sell them with other HR kit. Might have to put the price up a pound or two after this trial batch but certainly they'll still be very reasonable and we'll always guarantee them against inaccuracy on arrival which I know other vendors don't do.
Thanks for your great work Allan.  Looking forward to the new test results - MNA and mexedrone especially.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter