• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ratio of 2-AI to 3-FPM for Phenzacaine?
Hi,

I am going to create my own Phenzacaine blend using 3-FPM crystal and 2-AI, and am wondering what is a good ratio to dose each product at or is 50/50 fine?
In all honesty, I'm not sure 2-AI would add all that much to the mix since it's just a stimulant which is considerably milder than 3-FPM. MDAI on the other hand would add some considerable euphoria.
I am simply basing this on the fact that I heard that BB penzacaine was a combination of 2-ai and 3-fpm, and after recent tests i definitely liked it. I think a little mpa in the mix would add more depth, but i have already ordered the 2-ai and 3-fpm so will have to stick to this this time..

(23-10-2015, 09:42 PM)zany90 Wrote: I am simply basing this on the fact that I heard that BB penzacaine was a combination of 2-ai and 3-fpm, and after recent tests i definitely liked it. I think a little mpa in the mix would add more depth, but i have already ordered the 2-ai and 3-fpm so will have to stick to this this time..

also, the MDAI i recently received is some very strange stuff. its almost a golden sparkly kind of stuff and isnt very nice to snort. I cant make my mind up on it at all.
True, I believe Phenzacaine also contains a cutting agent (usually lidocaine) so if I'd advise adjusting your dose accordingly otherwise it's going to be stronger than you expect. With that in mind, in the absence of a cutting agent I'd probably go 2:1 on 2-AI to 3-FPM.

2-AI isn't bad by any means, but I dare say it doesn't do much that 3-FPM doesn't as it's quite mild by itself. Not sure I'd add MPA as well, that would make it seriously strong, maybe too strong. But hey if you want to feel like the Incredible Hulk go ahead! lol
Just before i place an order, is it legal to purchase benzocaine, lidocaine or procaine in the UK?
(23-10-2015, 09:42 PM)zany90 Wrote: also, the MDAI i recently received is some very strange stuff. its almost a golden sparkly kind of stuff and isnt very nice to snort. I cant make my mind up on it at all.

You should swallow it.
(23-10-2015, 11:01 PM)zany90 Wrote: Just before i place an order, is it legal to purchase benzocaine, lidocaine or procaine in the UK?

Yes they are all legal, they are regularly used in synthacaine and other similar powders. Benzocaine is used in a number of pharmaceautical products too, particularly those used by dentists.
What is the best choice of the 3? Benzocaine, lidocaine or procaine?

Also the benzocaine comes in 2 mesh sizes 50 mesh and 200 mesh. Is it worth an extra tenner to buy the 200 mesh when the 50 mesh could be crushed down etc?
You I was using benzocaine to cut my mpa&eph blend in old dayz and it was fine. Where are u gonna buy from?

P.s: procaine is the weakest and more toxic out of three if im not wrong.
To my limited knowledge, benzocaine is the more commonly used one for cutting certain other compounds (speaking of which, don't order multiple KGs of the stuff or you might find people come looking for what you're doing with it).

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter