• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Rabbit Hole Research vendor assessment
(15-03-2013, 11:07 PM)Tizzy Wrote: also, i was told mod's cant read PM's?

Perhaps a user resent a dodgy email that they'd recieved from this scammer to admin. I personally would not use a site where anyone other than me could read a PM. Whats the point in calling it a Private Message if it's not PRIVATE? I may not be dealing drugs but I could easilly be discussing very private, personal matters by PM!
(17-03-2013, 04:33 AM)Lunatic Fringe Wrote:
(15-03-2013, 11:07 PM)Tizzy Wrote: also, i was told mod's cant read PM's?

Perhaps a user resent a dodgy email that they'd recieved from this scammer to admin. I personally would not use a site where anyone other than me could read a PM. Whats the point in calling it a Private Message if it's not PRIVATE? I may not be dealing drugs but I could easilly be discussing very private, personal matters by PM!

..if something worrying (criminal/abuse etc etc) is reported to admins then we'll look into it as the site owners and admin could be held liable.. one individual caught dealing illegals through the PM system on this website could easily open the doors to criminal investigation of all members by the authorities..

ask yourself this - do you want admins to look after the safety and interests of members who want to keep their online identities legal and above board or do you want a knock on the door at 5am?

..additionally, you have to be seriously naive to think that anything you do on the open web, fixed line or mobile phone network is truly private..
your taking it to extreme with the last sentence..

so PM's are not private?
One would assume that they'd only check if something was wrong, or they had suspicions that something was wrong

Most of us have nothing to hide/send pretty mundane PM's anyway
yeah of course PMs are private - that privilege is suspended if the rules are broken - ie dealing illegals.. if we receive credible information or proof that something is afoot then we will look into it..

..it's a rare occurrence fortunately..
It would be interesting if you could see at least see statistics of anonymous overall private message usage though. Just to see how the numbers suddenly drop around the time this thread began to derail.
"The village used to be all one really needs; that's filled with hundreds and hundreds of chemicals, that mostly surround you..."
http://rabbit-hole-research.net/ukcr/Index.php thumbup
Please don't copy any of the doses/combos I do - I'm immune to side effects
LOLH4xx0rs! Pfffft @ SOCA. Nicely.
(19-03-2013, 09:24 AM)cam Wrote: http://rabbit-hole-research.net/ukcr/Index.php thumbup

Oh fook, pissing myself. HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA *rofl*

PsychMink has finished his six month RC sabbatical (i.e. break from research) which only took him a year to complete. He's trying to be sensible in word and deed, line and other ROAs, so appreciates any help.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter