• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

RTI-31
(23-05-2012, 08:46 PM)el gringo loco Wrote: OMG, nothing , absolutely nothing will ever be possibly comparable to the real'us, deal'us, so why even think of making comparisons of a chinese piece of shite to a extraction from a sacred leaf that has stood the test of time, looong before you chemical huffers was born?? :P

Yes gringo we all know your a big fan of peruvian cola, but some of us expessially those in the UK don't have access to Charlie that's worth the bag it's put into, so for them the search continues.
Ehh, find average and acetone wash it and its good. But you end up spending farrrrrrrrrrr too much that way
ned - i just wanted a code to go and hav a look but yee hav ruined it now acting like scientolagists with the code...seriously yee say im a prick just take a step back there
(23-05-2012, 08:46 PM)el gringo loco Wrote: OMG, nothing , absolutely nothing will ever be possibly comparable to the real'us, deal'us, so why even think of making comparisons of a chinese piece of shite to a extraction from a sacred leaf that has stood the test of time, looong before you chemical huffers was born?? :P

So how do you know that... have you seen every chemical that will ever be made?

If you're really that enthusiastic about it, why don't you leave us 'chemical huffers' to it, eh?
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Sure, have all the chinese stuff you wish, bo, keep on polluting that poor country.:blush:... I know where i'd rather play..:D
Do you have to keep banging on like this gringo? Its extremely tiresome.
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

(23-05-2012, 09:42 PM)el gringo loco Wrote: Sure, have all the chinese stuff you wish, bo, keep on polluting that poor country.:blush:... I know where i'd rather play..:D

Yes take every bodies samples. Then bin them.

I'm not going to bother to sample but am very interested in it.
Harm reduction at its finest.
Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
Dragons got a good point, why take samples if you don't like synthetics in the first place. El gringo you should imediatley go out to the nearest pub find someone deserving and give them your whole stash of samples. Then let them know about this place so someone will finally write those TRs for them you have neglected.
After trying RTI-111 and it not really living up to expectations I don't have much faith in this but I'll reserve judgement and hope for the best.
[Image: qn45rt_th.gif]

Please read the site rules HERE

I keep my fingers crossed also.

Knothing I don't think you realise how much Gringo annoys me in that department. He's a great guy and a good laugh, same sense of humour as me. I will never forget what he said when my beloved cat got knocked over, but I laughed.
Harm reduction at its finest.
Dont trust anything i say on a Friday or a Saturday - wait until Monday
haha, OMG, i'd best shut up!..anyway, thank's Dragon..how are you? (mr. sample policeman!) ;-)

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter