• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

RTI-31
(28-05-2012, 02:47 PM)bobjawkins Wrote: Its pretty schoolboy considering how far they have come. I mean there can't be more than five golden rules for being king kong of the RC sellers. Its so elementary, but so many come and fail, if work ever dries up I am going to become a vendor and show these fly by nights what I learned when I got a desmond tutu at business school yen years a go.

There's 2 golden rules, and one silver rule.

Sell as pure a product as you can (and provide analysis for anyone to see/request)
Provide good support to any customers who request it

Provide good/regular deals and/or competitive prices
https://drug.cafe Encrypted Messaging & Chat Rooms
https://forum.drug.cafe Forum
[Image: 3ANSKL2.png]

Need to e-mail me?
Just notice that their rti-31 is now being advertised with their ethylphenidate if you click on their ethylphenidate tab, as ep is a acts as both a dopamine reuptake inhibitor and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor does anyone think they're supposed to be mixed sounds like it could work but maybe they're just trying to push rti on cos noone liked it any thoughts?
Argh. Ordered some of this because my inner ching whore caused a temporary cessation of scepticism and sanity. I should keep her away from my debit card.
..dangit..
(26-05-2012, 09:32 AM)Feed Wrote: I have just received some information which I will quote here. I am merely passing this on...

"...what we are selling IS RTI-31. From reading through certain forums we are getting a lot of back lash for releasing a product that doesn't live up to expectations. We have not built up any of these expectations at all, we haven't claimed this chemical will be anything... Expectations have all been built up from the community themselves by reading very basic and misinformative information off of Wikipedia. We have never claimed this will be 64x it's chemically related cousin. (I presume this 64x figure comes from the WIKI article also where it wrongly mentions that it is 64x more potent, if you read the actual study; primates were 64x more likely to self administer). We have produced a chemical with as similar ratios as we can that is commercially viable to do so.

All the information on WIKI is the enatiopure version (which is not commercially viable to manufacture) which is obviously much stronger (gram for gram) for us to produce this chemical commercially we were only able to produce the racemate (a mixture of the active and inactive isomers). Also the information on WIKI is not in vivo (human specifically) studies, animal experiments and human experiments rarely bring identical results due to metabolism rates, blood/brain barrier etc.

We never claimed that the best experimental setup for this chemical would be using the suction equipment, we have tried are hardest to find a solution to this, but after months of trying we were unable to make it less corrosive than it is now.

We have found that this chemical (along with many other researchers) have found that this dopaminergic compound at the correct chemical volume, using the correct ROA is an excellent edition to our range of chemicals.

I am sorry that this chemical didn't live up to Wikipedia's expectations, but we deliberately quietly released this product so as not to build up huge expectations. We would never release a product that was sub-milligram dosed anyway."

With regards to this they say on their site its (1R,2S,3S,5S)-3-(4-chlorophenyl)-8-methyl-8-azabicyclo[3.2.1]octane-2-carboxylate, the (1R,2S,3S,5S) bit is a specific isomer so how can they say what they have sent is racemic mixture in that case the substance would not be what they are advertising it to be.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter