• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

RCS - Website & Domain Name Confiscated :-(
I don't want you to get too excited/hyped we're not talking like for like Research Chemical activity
(23-05-2016, 11:36 PM)Research Chemical Sales Wrote: I don't want you to get too excited/hyped we're not talking like for like Research Chemical activity

So you won't be selling RC's?

But.... wut you said ... why dis?

[Image: 724138._SX540_SY540_.jpg]
Hello guys!

I just placed an order and send you an email which somehow failed to send. I try to send it again in the next minutes. 

The problem is the destination country is Germany and the money would probably be on your account next week unfurtanetely due to transaction times, tomorrow is an holiday here in germany.

Is there a chance that I can make this order with you or is this not possible? It would be great if it was possible, because the offer is great, your reputation is great and I would love to do one last business with you guys!

Props to the you and the whole UKRC Scene for giving me and many more great and interesting times researching these products!

This whole RC Thing is going down in history as a pretty crazy era and we're all part of it ;) Cheers!

and

Best Regards
(25-05-2016, 01:27 AM)tylerdurden420 Wrote: Hello guys!

I just placed an order and send you an email which somehow failed to send. I try to send it again in the next minutes. 

The problem is the destination country is Germany and the money would probably be on your account next week unfurtanetely due to transaction times, tomorrow is an holiday here in germany.

Is there a chance that I can make this order with you or is this not possible? It would be great if it was possible, because the offer is great, your reputation is great and I would love to do one last business with you guys!

Props to the you and the whole UKRC Scene for giving me and many more great and interesting times researching these products!

This whole RC Thing is going down in history as a pretty crazy era and we're all part of it ;) Cheers!

and

Best Regards

Hi do not proceed with the transaction as it will mean be will both be committing a criminal offence

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter