• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

RCS - Website & Domain Name Confiscated :-(
(22-09-2015, 10:48 AM)King Wrote: Hey buddy. Sample revived today. The packaging is super stealth like bags in bags in more bags. Label nice and clear on the package also.

Product is at the correct weight.
(5f-akb-48) 500mg

Product has been tested and results are on par with any other vendor I have tried. Product came labeled in a small bag which was great for the amount of powder.

So yeah thumbs up top marks. Website seems good and comms all good :)

Would order from this vendor

Good to hear.

A question about the packaging? would you like a sticker saying something like "analyticlal reference standard" with all the hazard codes and precautions because as you see it's a bit much to fit all on one label?

(22-09-2015, 11:39 AM)Research Chemical Sales Wrote:
(22-09-2015, 10:48 AM)King Wrote: Hey buddy. Sample revived today. The packaging is super stealth like bags in bags in more bags. Label nice and clear on the package also.

Product is at the correct weight.
(5f-akb-48) 500mg

Product has been tested and results are on par with any other vendor I have tried. Product came labeled in a small bag which was great for the amount of powder.

So yeah thumbs up top marks. Website seems good and comms all good :)

Would order from this vendor

Good to hear.

A question about the packaging? would you like a sticker on the foil bag  saying something like "analyticlal reference standard" with all the hazard codes and precautions because as you see it's a bit much to fit all on one label?

Or for small amounts of compounds would glass vials be preferred? Just want to give the customer the best total package possible
I thought the packaging was spot on really. Very secure. I think sometimes it's a case of if it ain't broke don't fix it!

But yeah man all good all round! :)
No glass vials! That is a bad idea. Royal mail ain't that great and even if you have it bubble wrapped it takes 1 drop to smash. And no one likes shards of glass in there mpa etc. That and you lose.stealth if.you can feel the vial in the envelope. Black foil heat sealed bags work the best and you can tell if it has been tampered with. That's my 2 cents.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Agree with the above. Unless it's something special that may require it,bags are stealthier,less breakable, and probably other stuff too.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Big Grin 
(22-09-2015, 12:17 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Agree with the above. Unless it's something special that may require it,bags are stealthier,less breakable, and probably other stuff too.

Thanks for the feedback always like to get customer feedback on how to improve our service

(22-09-2015, 12:01 PM)King Wrote: I thought the packaging was spot on really. Very secure. I think sometimes it's a case of if it ain't broke don't fix it!

But yeah man all good all round! :)

One last question, you'd prefer super stealth over another label on the foil bag?
In answer to the question put to king, super stealth would win over an extra sticked anyday.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
Received the sample today, but its labeled as bk-2c-b and not Methamnetamine which supposed to be sent. I emailed the vendor asking if its mislabeling or he just sent the wrong product
Mine still not arrived. Floating around at royal snail by the look of it
I got my order today thanks :)

Just a quick check and all seems to be in order and the packaging was very good.

50mg Nifoxipam
50mg Diclaze
100mg Flubromazepam
250mg Methamnetamine

Testing in the lab shows the Nifoxipam to be active at 3mg as 3mg worth of CW's pellets that were in the lab last night, will be checking the others out over weekend but I have no doubt they will be fine.
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

Website looks nice and prices are amazing, plus you do nootropics :) might be my new place to go.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter