• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

RCS - Website & Domain Name Confiscated :-(
no sample delivered for me today either.

maybe tomorrow
(21-09-2015, 07:24 PM)usbzu Wrote: no sample delivered for me today either.

maybe tomorrow

I'm sorry to hear that. Please let me know if it comes tomorrow as we're using the new Royal Mail Drop & Go Service, and the girl behind the counter was new and a bit unsure of how it works.....

No jokes, if it doesn't arrive i'll hand deliver personally
That's a promise!! I'm sure it will arrive let you know as soon as.
Well to be honest it was a Sunday when I ordered, kind of expected that Royal snail would not do a lot that day anyhow! I was expecting tommorrow so will update when my order is here, the lab is setup and ready for the research anyhow ;)
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

(21-09-2015, 08:55 PM)MrBooks Wrote: Well to be honest it was a Sunday when I ordered, kind of expected that Royal snail would not do a lot that day anyhow! I was expecting tommorrow so will update when my order is here, the lab is setup and ready for the research anyhow ;)

Remember the safety googles MrB.

You don't wanna end up like Fetty Wap!
(21-09-2015, 08:59 PM)King Wrote:
(21-09-2015, 08:55 PM)MrBooks Wrote: Well to be honest it was a Sunday when I ordered, kind of expected that Royal snail would not do a lot that day anyhow! I was expecting tommorrow so will update when my order is here, the lab is setup and ready for the research anyhow ;)

Remember the safety googles MrB.

You don't wanna end up like Fetty Wap!

Oh I'm very prepared in the lab, much like this... https://youtu.be/7YFC0O393DQ
My concerns under the coming NPS ban.....Will be dark chocolate Hob nobs be safe? Will I need the Dark chocolate web?
Mostly are our brains safe under the misuse of drus act as of our natural brains DMT content, manufacturing of an  class A = BAD.

Hahahahaha!
Any packages arrived today? Please let me know, as if not i'll go to Royal Mail and find out whats the holdup.....
Hey buddy. Sample revived today. The packaging is super stealth like bags in bags in more bags. Label nice and clear on the package also.

Product is at the correct weight.
(5f-akb-48) 500mg

Product has been tested and results are on par with any other vendor I have tried. Product came labeled in a small bag which was great for the amount of powder.

So yeah thumbs up top marks. Website seems good and comms all good :)

Would order from this vendor
Sweet, thanks for reporting back bud.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter