• 8 Vote(s) - 4.63 Average

RCS - Website & Domain Name Confiscated :-(
To celebrate the opening of our new store we are offering some CRAZY discounts for a LIMITED TIME only, the compounds on sale are:
  • 50% off Flubromazepam Powder
  • 40% off BK-2-CB Powder
  • 30% off Methamnetamine (MNA)
  • 15% off Mexedrone Powder & Crystals

Sales Now expired as of 28/09/15

Note: discount code cannot be combined with "on sale" items.

I don't think people would be so quick to jump on a social media campaign for an RC company.
[Image: rhpnkp.jpg]
Dude you can't promote your website on multiple threads I think read the rules.and post it on your tread
love the world and it will love you back. chin
(20-09-2015, 11:41 PM)Research Chemical Sales Wrote: To celebrate the opening of our new store we are offering some CRAZY discounts for a LIMITED TIME only, the compounds on sale are:
  • 50% off Flubromazepam Powder
  • 40% off BK-2-CB Powder
  • 30% off Methamnetamine (MNA)
  • 15% off Mexedrone Powder & Crystals
If thats not enough we are also offering an exclusive 10% discount code "UKCR10" for all forum members lasting until the end of the month.

Note: discount code cannot be combined with "on sale" items.

In addition we're launching a Social Media Prize Give Away for two lucky people:

1. Whoever can get the most likes on a post (yours or ours) on our Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/ResearchChemicalSales
  2. Whoever can get the most re-tweets on our Twitter page : https://twitter.com/ChemicalSale
The two lucky winner's who get the most likes and re-tweets can claim a Free-Sample form our website. This promotion is running up to the end of the month so get clicking for your chance to win!
Best and fastest way to get attention drawn to yourselves, inviting a population of people who have in the main part little idea on what any of the products and and are clearly providing them with a very easy route into obtaining them.  This is precisely why the blanket ban is coming into being im afraid.  Sorry guys not the best way to promote your business unless of course you are aiming your products at this vulnerable agegroup?
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Is he really doing anything that many other vendors here have done in the past?  These compounds are available many other places to exactly the same people.

I don't really think the facebook and twitter bits are that brilliant mind. If people wanted to post on those places all well and good but people are gonna be posting them and depending on who sees them could get them quite a bit of grief.
"To fall in hell or soar angelic you need a pinch of psychedelic".
Humphry Osmond to Aldous Huxley (in a book)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxGqcCeV3qk
No sample today.

Maybe tomo. I love Royal Mail.

They do such a fantastic job.

Did anyone else get a sample today?
Was just wondering if the samples were sent normal first class or recorded?

Thanks in advance
(21-09-2015, 01:00 PM)King Wrote: No sample today.

Thanks in advance

Please forgive my naivety, I'm new around here after all, I didn't see any links about not posing to social media when i read the rules....

If there are PLEASE SHOW THEM to me. The last thing I want to do is is break the rules!!!

Also does anyone know if it's ok to links to this forum from social media? 

Please accept my sincere apologies if I have F'd up

(21-09-2015, 11:42 AM)bigazznugz Wrote: Dude you can't promote your website on multiple threads I think read the rules.and post it on your tread

I've been in contact with Renton and he's moved them around and locked some, nothing to do with me

(21-09-2015, 12:00 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Is he really doing anything that many other vendors here have done in the past?  These compounds are available many other places to exactly the same people.

I don't really think the facebook and twitter bits are that brilliant mind. If people wanted to post on those places all well and good but people are gonna be posting them and depending on who sees them could get them quite a bit of grief.

Your input which social media platform to post about Research Chemicals would be much appreciated?

However, I guess your response will be none....
Hey as far as you advertising your business on facebook that's your choice mate. Far as I know there's nothing about it in the rules (but obviously I'd know fuck all about that). My post was a personal opinion mate so means nothing.

I'll accept your apologies thos time but next time there will be no mercy.

(21-09-2015, 01:00 PM)King Wrote: No sample today.

Thanks in advance

Sorry to hear that. If it doesn't arrive by tomorrow please let me know and i'll chase it up.

Or worst case scenario a hand delivery by yours truly
(21-09-2015, 02:55 PM)Research Chemical Sales Wrote:
(21-09-2015, 12:00 PM)Kompressor Wrote: Is he really doing anything that many other vendors here have done in the past?  These compounds are available many other places to exactly the same people.

Your input which social media platform to post about Research Chemicals would be much appreciated?

However, I guess your response will be none....

I don't understand those last two sentences. Could you explain them to me please?

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter