• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

RC's Post uk Ban
so, it's happened. Pretty Much all the uk sellers  seem to of shut up shop?

Surely this can't be the end? I'm
Not asking for sources etc but can I buy from
Anywhere else?
Yes and no we can't name
Regards
Best of luck
GN
They say pain is relative, it certainly feels like a relative of mine... One that I can't get rid of.
(29-05-2016, 06:23 AM)GeniuneNeed Wrote: Yes and no we can't name
Regards
Best of luck
GN

I don't understand all the cloak and dagger stuff?
Selling all psychoactives is illegal, as is importing, Jes. Possession isn't. So your legal sources are dry. I am sure you can work out your options.

Cloak and dagger because this is a harm reduction forum, and being perceived to be promoting or facilitating illegal activity would expose the owner and others to risk, regardless of how tenuous the link is. 

It's a bleak, but this is the stark reality in the UK in 2016.
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna
(29-05-2016, 08:44 AM)6dream Wrote: Selling all psychoactives is illegal, as is importing, Jes. Possession isn't. So your legal sources are dry. I am sure you can work out your options.

Cloak and dagger because this is a harm reduction forum, and being perceived to be promoting or facilitating illegal activity would expose the owner and others to risk, regardless of how tenuous the link is. 

It's a bleak, but this is the stark reality in the UK in 2016.

hmmm yes I understand all this, and I have read into the ban and understand the implications. Im just confused by the ways around the new legislation and have come to various dead ends with my own investigations. I feel like I'm totally in the dark here and everyone knows something I don't. 

I'm a Lone Ranger and don't conduct experiments with anyone else. My laboratory is a one man operation and very secretive, so have none in real life to bounce ideas off.   
whats wrong with talking abiout european (eorldwide) rcs? wouldnt this still fall under the hard reduction umbrella? why is this forum so strict on keeping it just to the UK?
I don't think there's an issue in talking about the stuff itself, but with the sourcing of it (including importation, which is also illegal). There's a grey area there somewhere, in terms of which words and topic content could be construed to be facilitation/etc. 

It's up to Blod and the mods to decide that, and obviously this must be respected by all. It's a difficult time for all, so I suggest a policy of members just treading lightly and seeing how it evolves. With a bit of sense and sensitivity we will all get through the dark days.
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna
Right I'm even more confused. Obviously I'm the one legally responsible for imported the said illegal things for research so why is it not the done thing to discuss the companies if they aren't doing anything illegal by selling it overseas?
Because they sell UK illegals.
Peace

SlowandFastandSlow
(29-05-2016, 09:30 AM)Jes1978 Wrote: Right I'm even more confused. Obviously I'm the one legally responsible for imported the said illegal things for research so why is it not the done thing to discuss the companies if they aren't doing anything illegal by selling it overseas?

Because that could be construed to be aiding and abetting your own illegal act (ie: the importation of an illegal substance).

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter