• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Public Bug Submission/Tracker
Any bugs you find on the site, post here;

Please include this information;
  • Your operating system
  • Browser(s) affected, and version
  • Any plugins you use that may affect how pages load/look, This could include;
    • Noscript (or having javascript disabled)
    • AdblockPlus
    • Proxy addons like Hola (with some proxies in Hola i've had weird shit injected into pages)
  • If possible, include screenshots or methods of reproducing the bug.

If it's a visual CSS/Styling issue, please just post it openly.
If you have the knowledge to make edits to tweak/fix/test CSS bugs yourself you can submit fixes here too but I do not expect people to go to these lengths.

If you'd prefer you can PM or Email me and i'll post here myself with details of the bug myself just in order to keep a log or to-do list going.

If it's a potential security issue, Email me with as much detail as you possibly can. For obvious reasons we'd like these not to be posted here or made public and would like to get on top of them asap.
You can email me through the site using the Email button below my user details/avatar at the bottom of this post, alternatively you can email me at [email protected]
When posting or editing quoted text is white on a white background, there's some drop shadow, but it's barely readable. Fedora, Firefox, adblock, httpseverywhere
When editing a message all blank lines (like between paragraphs) disappear.
(02-04-2015, 02:37 PM)Passiflora Wrote: When posting or editing quoted text is white on a white background, there's some drop shadow, but it's barely readable. Fedora, Firefox, adblock, httpseverywhere
When editing a message all blank lines (like between paragraphs) disappear.

The line break issue is an with how SCEditor parses formatting of text that's copied into it and there's not really anything we can do about that at the moment without potentially fucking up any updates the developer pushes.

Quoted text should not be white on white, It used to be so you may have old CSS cached (clear your browser cache and look again).

[Image: AkSaTPX.png]

I'll look through the CSS for any issues with it, but that was one of the first bugs sorted.
Cleared my cache & that fixed the quote box colour, thanks.
So I'm using a Android phone with KitKat the latest edition I believe. Anyway when running on mobile mode the box where the text is supposed to go is not there. Instead it kg just like links to the toolbar. This is what it says in blue letters. I have just started seeing this last week. It doesn't happen in normal mode just in mobile.
Quick Reply
Bold (ctrl+b)
Italic (ctrl+i)
Underline (ctrl+u)
Strikethrough
Align left
Center
Align right
Justify
Font Name
Font Size
Font Color
Remove Formatting
Insert a horizontal rule
Insert an image
Insert an email
Insert a link
Unlink
Insert a video
Insert an emoticon
Bullet list
Numbered list
Code
PHP
Insert a Quote
Maximize (ctrl+shift+m)
View source (ctrl+shift+s)

I'm using chrome BTW.
love the world and it will love you back. chin
Confirmed on Android 5.0.2, Chrome 42.0.2311.111

Went to reply to this thread, the Quick Reply box is as described by bigazznugz, can't edit anything in it, and hitting "Post reply" or "Preview Post" yields an error that the message is missing.
Nothing should display at all there should be just a plain text box

edit; checked in chrome and see it now, not really site bug nor something we can really "fix" although we can probably bodge it. 
It's down to chrome deciding it will send mobile browser header data, but doesnt want to act like a mobile browser and it attempts to pull up the desktop reply box (which sane mobile browsers like firefox will not do).

Bear in mind the mobile site has not been updated in months and the live version is several revisions behind whats in testing (which still isnt touched much).
I might have a look at getting the testing version live, but the theme will be reverted until I have the time to fix it.

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter