• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psychmink
Exclamation 
It is with an incredibly heavy heart that i'm writing here to let you know that Psychmink is no longer with us.  Yet another beautiful human who i had the pleasure to know here on the forum and also outside of it took his own life some weeks ago.  This never gets easier for me to write.  So many wonderful members who have contributed so much here gone but never forgotten, he truly was a gentleman and an asset to our community.  I cannot begin to put into words how im feeling right now and so sad that something so awful has bought me back here.

If anyone has any issues arising from this or would like to talk about mental health or any other issues I shall from now on be making my presence much more noticed after a very long absence.  

Blod x
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

That's hugely distressing. Another regular too. RIP Psychmink. :-(
“If the words 'life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on.” ~ Terence McKenna
This is very sad. I remember Psychmink as being a very open and genuine member who was a lot of fun to interact with. Also, I believe, a parent too.

My sympathies to all affected.

RIP Psychmink.
'The trouble is, we think we have time."
Always terribly sad. RIP
'Why can't I be different and original
Like everybody else?'
(Vivian Stanshall)
Very sad to hear this. There, but for the grace of God, go any of us.

RIP PsychMink.

And thank you, Blodwyn, for discharging such an unwelcome task.
Been a tough one again chaps eh xx
[Image: 6wC70Pw.png]

Reddit   Facebook   Twitter